[Wanbao] Civil Servants Investigated for calling 辣妹

CKP

SM11-001-0-SHI.jpg

FSAvz.png

Several high ranking public officials investigated; across several departments; principal stepped down;police investigating

Saga continues... ?

[shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Edited by CKP
↡ Advertisement

Several high ranking public officials investigated; across several departments; principal stepped down;police investigating

Saga continues... ?

[shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Eermmmm calling pros also need police investigations?

Morally wrong, but since it's legalised, don't see anything wrong under the law.

Both are agreeing parties, so cannot say molest or rape.

Police nothing better to do need to investigate these cases to boost statistics.

got so many unsolved crimes still not solved.

If these Civil Servants paid for the sex, do they commit any offence? After all, they are also human being, just b'cos they are civil servant, they are not allowed to visit pros?

If these Civil Servants paid for the sex, do they commit any offence? After all, they are also human being, just b'cos they are civil servant, they are not allowed to visit pros?

What to do, in a country with law like bj also salah, can't be help... Must catch those visit pro... [laugh]

Personally I don't see anything wrong, as long as the pros is not underage. After all, it all started because govt themselves legalise prostitution. During raids, it is the women that are rounded up while the clients are let off, only particulars taken.

Civil servants are just that: civil servants. They didn't sign up to become a monk!!

But as usual, I'm sure there are vague statements in their code of conduct that can be used to imply prohibition of "unsavoury" activities. How about gambling, then? Civil servants also banned from the resorts and cannot step into singapore pools? Where to draw the line?? How come some immoral activities are allowed, but some are frowned upon?

Looking at the WB article photo, it seems to imply that there are "not-legal" pros, i.e. those FL being advertised online - so this is what civil servants are prohibited from patronising. Maybe those geylang lorong xx legal chicken houses are okay and approved, then [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria

Personally I don't see anything wrong, as long as the pros is not underage. After all, it all started because govt themselves legalise prostitution. During raids, it is the women that are rounded up while the clients are let off, only particulars taken.

Civil servants are just that: civil servants. They didn't sign up to become a monk!!

But as usual, I'm sure there are vague statements in their code of conduct that can be used to imply prohibition of "unsavoury" activities. How about gambling, then? Civil servants also banned from the resorts and cannot step into singapore pools? Where to draw the line?? How come some immoral activities are allowed, but some are frowned upon?

depends if these girls are legally registered or not, if the civil servant from police force how? 知法犯法,罪加一等!

Maybe online vice (ring) is illegal?

Police are investigating if laws are broken and not grave moral misconduct.

[cool]

depends if these girls are legally registered or not, if the civil servant from police force how? 知法犯法,罪加一等!

I suppose you are right. Take gambling, as example: Civil servants going to the resorts or singapore pools is okay. But putting bets with bookies and online lotteries is not allowed.

So it goes with prostitution: visiting geylang legal houses is okay. But engaging FL from nightspots or calling FL services online is not allowed! [laugh]

I wonder which famous school's principal!

And which SAF officer!

The principals details are given in the small font: married with 1 son etc...

Article said the person is from "Regimental Police"? Oh the irony...

[:p]

I suppose you are right. Take gambling, as example: Civil servants going to the resorts or singapore pools is okay. But putting bets with bookies and online lotteries is not allowed.

So it goes with prostitution: visiting geylang legal houses is okay. But engaging FL from nightspots or calling FL services online is not allowed! [laugh]

geylang old stock, they prefer pirated [laugh]

Maybe online vice (ring) is illegal?

Police are investigating if laws are broken and not grave moral misconduct.

[cool]

n principal demonstrating biology to students? [laugh] [laugh]

Online vice syndicate being investigated

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews...229-318931.html

Investigations on a suspected online vice operation are currently ongoing, said the police.

RELATED STORIES

In response to media queries, a spokesman today said that this is part of their enforcement efforts to clamp down on vice syndicates.

The police also said that as the investigations are ongoing, it was not appropriate to provide further details at this juncture.

According to a Straits Times report, 80 people - including public servants - are believed to be involved in the investigations.

In an unrelated case, an online prostitution ring operating out of Bukit Panjang was busted by the police last December, wherein 23 were arrested.

This report suggests that Police are actually investigating an online vice syndicate, and in the course of investigation, police might have seized some records and probably the records revealed some senior civil servants were patronizing these online pros. It is highly possible that Police investigators might have even found names of their colleagues in the list seized, as Wao Bao mentioned that civil servant involved includes those from law enforcement agencies.

Even if the vice ring is illegal, but ultimately, there is no law in singapore that can be applied to catch the clients, if I'm not mistaken?? Any lawyers can comment here?

If there was such a law that clients can be prosecuted, long ago there would've been many people caught during raids, etc. of massage parlours offering "extra" services. If I'm not wrong, they were all released with just particulars taken, usually.

I tink they call those not from legal brothels. If they call those standing on streets then illegal

This one more high class than geylang, Korean one ! More expensive

Need to be membership and view catalog online [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement