Help!!! vomit in car!

Soho

I spilled coffee , 1 whole cup onto the floor of my front seat , now it smell really bad . Any advice wat should I do

kopi or kopi-o or kopi-c?

↡ Advertisement

Send it to the professionals to get it cleaned, coffee smell, stains all very hard to get rid of. Either that or change the whole front seat floor carpetting.

I spilled coffee , 1 whole cup onto the floor of my front seat , now it smell really bad . Any advice wat should I do

toilet paper works best to get rid of smells.

I usually leave a few rolls in the car for a day or two to let it absorb the smells.

for your case, you can try leaving it on the seat where the vomit is overnight and see how it goes.

try vinegar. leave it in a BOWL (not pouring onto your fabric seat....) overnight, u might smell the pungent and sourish smell for a few days, and will disperse eventually after that.

ITS A HIM!!!! hai... her maybe still abit better... can laba laba abit. haha... he is just face red.. talk and stuff still normal.. nv like act drunk like tat.. just very quiet... on the car fell asleep.. i prepared a plastic bag for him he say no need... then suddenly he sneeze then got stuff come out from his mouth and nose.. faster pass him the plastic bag... then stop car as him go out vomit... he say no need... so continue drive... a while later merlioned..... tried to aim into plastic bag but quite alot falls onto the seat... hai... stop car let him go down vomit... he vomit liao i clean my car.. then took out my pinic mat put on seat ask him sit on it... he refuse... as in he say he dun wanna lian leh wo... ask us go 1st... how can we throw him alone at some ulu private estate 2 am in the morning right... hai.. struggled alot.. put him into the car seat on the mat...

as i always drive him to his hse busstop, dun really know which block he stayed.. so keep asking him.. he die die dun wan to say.. i was like wtf... y cant he just end it fast... so go into the carpark of the busstop... he just open door and went out.. obviously drunk and cant even walk properly... fell down onto the grass... got up , walk again... and fell a few time.... then start crying and stuff( this part i understand coz of passing away of his family member a few years ago due to unnatural death)

then keep follow him around... till he reach a block that i think is his block. then he refuse to go up keep ask us go... then bring him to those void deck stone table let him rest there.. waited there for another 1/2 hr, he refuse to go up but he looks alot better, just very sad. so we decided to let him rest there while i go petrol station wash my car. 1/2hr later i come b, he is not there liao....

hai.. sometime hao ren nan zhuo... one of the thing i worried about him is coz when he is crying and stuff, he is talking about his deceased brother and stuff.. so i very scare he go and do silly things to find his bro..... bigcry.gif

You are a great friend. [thumbsup]

Sunning is the best!

Or u can dismantle the seat...and leave it to sun for half a day.

Wash it with water throughly...before leaving it to sun.👍👍👍

I tried to do everything that is written here. Nothing helped! I'm having a little bit more trouble. The smell of vomiting is simply unbearable. Even open windows do not help. Maybe in 2019 have already come up with something extra working?

• Dislike 1

(edited)

Steam vacuum. Can try spraying water with some detergent and anti bacteria first. Then a vacuum few more rounds with fresh water. Then sun for a few days.

Edited by awhtc

I tried to do everything that is written here. Nothing helped! I'm having a little bit more trouble. The smell of vomiting is simply unbearable. Even open windows do not help. Maybe in 2019 have already come up with something extra working?

All you need is baking soda. Pour the whole box in your car leave it overnight. Then vacuum your car the next morning. All smell is gone. Tried it and working
↡ Advertisement