Help!!! vomit in car!

Soho

Probably a HER lah! If a him, then uber bo hua liaoz!

ITS A HIM!!!! hai... her maybe still abit better... can laba laba abit. haha... he is just face red.. talk and stuff still normal.. nv like act drunk like tat.. just very quiet... on the car fell asleep.. i prepared a plastic bag for him he say no need... then suddenly he sneeze then got stuff come out from his mouth and nose.. faster pass him the plastic bag... then stop car as him go out vomit... he say no need... so continue drive... a while later merlioned..... tried to aim into plastic bag but quite alot falls onto the seat... hai... stop car let him go down vomit... he vomit liao i clean my car.. then took out my pinic mat put on seat ask him sit on it... he refuse... as in he say he dun wanna lian leh wo... ask us go 1st... how can we throw him alone at some ulu private estate 2 am in the morning right... hai.. struggled alot.. put him into the car seat on the mat...

as i always drive him to his hse busstop, dun really know which block he stayed.. so keep asking him.. he die die dun wan to say.. i was like wtf... y cant he just end it fast... so go into the carpark of the busstop... he just open door and went out.. obviously drunk and cant even walk properly... fell down onto the grass... got up , walk again... and fell a few time.... then start crying and stuff( this part i understand coz of passing away of his family member a few years ago due to unnatural death)

then keep follow him around... till he reach a block that i think is his block. then he refuse to go up keep ask us go... then bring him to those void deck stone table let him rest there.. waited there for another 1/2 hr, he refuse to go up but he looks alot better, just very sad. so we decided to let him rest there while i go petrol station wash my car. 1/2hr later i come b, he is not there liao....

hai.. sometime hao ren nan zhuo... one of the thing i worried about him is coz when he is crying and stuff, he is talking about his deceased brother and stuff.. so i very scare he go and do silly things to find his bro..... [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Bro you know anywhere can i go for this steam cleaning? Approx cost???

I did it at http://mrsteambath.com.sg/steam-wash/internal

$100 for entire car interior, 2+ hrs job.

Chup from raw seafood leaked into my carpet during CNY shopping, car smelt like s--t.

See video 8.

Did the steam clean + extraction service and it managed to remove stench.

Edited by MacDuck

Use "Febreze" (Appeared in TV ads & can purchase from any supermarket of Detergent Dept) can solve your "heache". (We use "Febreze" to clean our adult matteress, baby mattresses - got urine smell & goes off on the next morning)

Edited by Jefkking
  • Praise 1

ITS A HIM!!!! hai... her maybe still abit better... can laba laba abit. haha... he is just face red.. talk and stuff still normal.. nv like act drunk like tat.. just very quiet... on the car fell asleep.. i prepared a plastic bag for him he say no need... then suddenly he sneeze then got stuff come out from his mouth and nose.. faster pass him the plastic bag... then stop car as him go out vomit... he say no need... so continue drive... a while later merlioned..... tried to aim into plastic bag but quite alot falls onto the seat... hai... stop car let him go down vomit... he vomit liao i clean my car.. then took out my pinic mat put on seat ask him sit on it... he refuse... as in he say he dun wanna lian leh wo... ask us go 1st... how can we throw him alone at some ulu private estate 2 am in the morning right... hai.. struggled alot.. put him into the car seat on the mat...

as i always drive him to his hse busstop, dun really know which block he stayed.. so keep asking him.. he die die dun wan to say.. i was like wtf... y cant he just end it fast... so go into the carpark of the busstop... he just open door and went out.. obviously drunk and cant even walk properly... fell down onto the grass... got up , walk again... and fell a few time.... then start crying and stuff( this part i understand coz of passing away of his family member a few years ago due to unnatural death)

then keep follow him around... till he reach a block that i think is his block. then he refuse to go up keep ask us go... then bring him to those void deck stone table let him rest there.. waited there for another 1/2 hr, he refuse to go up but he looks alot better, just very sad. so we decided to let him rest there while i go petrol station wash my car. 1/2hr later i come b, he is not there liao....

hai.. sometime hao ren nan zhuo... one of the thing i worried about him is coz when he is crying and stuff, he is talking about his deceased brother and stuff.. so i very scare he go and do silly things to find his bro..... [bigcry]

you're a [thumbsup] friend.. good luck in removing the smell. hao ren you hao bao..hopefully the stench will go away quickly =)

• Praise 1

You can get those activated charcoal pack from Daiso that cost $2 each.

Place 2 packs in the car. It worked for me & removed the fishy smell from the car when the water from the fish from the market dripped onto my car's carpet.

post-27974-1329038855_thumb.jpg

hi guys.. today morning when i put my face directly on top of the seat, i could smell it like 30 cm away.. i sprayed febreeze and left the car tanning the whole afternoon... now it smells alot better... i think i gonna spam more....

thanx for all your advice.. anyway he woke up and msg me and offer to pay for cleanning the car.. but i guess its gonna be alright...

Kenna before and sorry to tell you, tried tons of cheapo method, charcoal, lemon leaves, lemon sliced in half, air fresherner, coffee powder...nothing works immediately. Please learn from my fail, i was way too cheapo. should have just sent to one of those special interiod care company. Actually, the final method i did was, SMOKE!!!!....but cig smell is lagi harder to get rid.

jus bring a plastic bag....smoking will even make it worse

if its a ferrari or lamborghini the owner will go crazy [laugh]

anyway once vomit the stain will be there....it can be seen

it will be even worst if one smokes

Edited by Ithunk

hi all,

its a long day.. my fren whose drunk vomited in my car [bigcry] [bigcry] ... kenna my front passenger seat... worst is.. its sports fabric seats.. thick fabric kind... i tried pouring water and "dap" it with tissue till dry a few round... it look clean but the smell is there.. i close window off aircon i can smell the vomit smell!!!

any recommendation? i think tml i am gg to buy a fabric cleanner spray kind...

can try pandan leaves

.. anyway he woke up and msg me and offer to pay for cleanning the car.. but i guess its gonna be alright...

yes, always let someone 'owe' u something is better than taking the $ then no more friend after tat...ur frd seems steady

eh blue i think? i found 1 at my hse.. but it have a label extra strong or extra strength... now whole car smells of frebreeze coz i spam alot... haha... i spam it 4 times a day.... but when i stick my nose to my chair , i can smell those vomit sour sour smell... other than that, its good :D

i guess i gonna spam more and sun tan my car more... haha...

eh blue i think? i found 1 at my hse.. but it have a label extra strong or extra strength... now whole car smells of frebreeze coz i spam alot... haha... i spam it 4 times a day.... but when i stick my nose to my chair , i can smell those vomit sour sour smell... other than that, its good :D

i guess i gonna spam more and sun tan my car more... haha...

Pm me if you need a steam cleaner, but got to pick up from me and you need a power point to plug in, dont mind helping a hao ren.

• Praise 1

i got ask my neighbour who drives taxi... he says he use dettol to clean the carpet and the floor mat and wipe the seat if people vomit... very hard to get rid...

Use dettol, then use baking powder overnight then vaccum...

I am an OCD freak... I suggest you clean with dettol let it dry then spray febreeze antibaterial version followed by leaving a charcoal pack in the car from daiso... i buy the charcoal that is jelly form which daiso sell to put in the shoe rack kind... i leave it at the cup holder when i buy food or go marketing, all kind of smell also gone... air freshener in the car also malfunction, kenah suck in hahahahha....

best to get upholstery cleaning...

I spilled coffee , 1 whole cup onto the floor of my front seat , now it smell really bad . Any advice wat should I do

↡ Advertisement