How to get rid of lizard in car?

Cheesedick

Hi all,

a lizard got in my car somehow. What i'm cheesed of about is that it will creep onto the dashboard while i am driving.

Make fun all you want - i am petrified of lizards! And its dangerous when i am on the road freaking out when it pops onto the dash!

Any idea how to get rid of it? I've tried putting those sticky lizard traps all over the dashboard but no success so far.

i'm having serious thoughts of calling a pest exterminator.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

CD

↡ Advertisement

Use the sticky "roach trap". which can be found in supermarts!

It worked for me. an adult lizard was caught!

Position the opening of the trap facing the vent that the lizard appears!

Edited by Fitvip

yes i second Fitvip's suggestion. Get the Ridsect roach trap. It's a red box with several traps inside then pour the provided bait in the center. Let us know if you've caught that bugger [:)]

Do it on a sunny day, open all your doors spray wif insecticide, small jets into all the hidden spots, so not to stink up the car. Be prepare other pest will be running out. For instant result. But leave the doors open at least half an hour to get rid of the smell. Did that few days ago, spotted a half size roach strolling around when I'm on the road.

Edited by KaKiLang

Hi all,

a lizard got in my car somehow. What i'm cheesed of about is that it will creep onto the dashboard while i am driving.

Make fun all you want - i am petrified of lizards! And its dangerous when i am on the road freaking out when it pops onto the dash!

Any idea how to get rid of it? I've tried putting those sticky lizard traps all over the dashboard but no success so far.

CD

I used to keep a small one inside previous non-air-con cars for volunteer pest control (no cockcroach). Better than chemicals inhaling with inseticide spray.

Thanks everyone. Finally got him yesterday night using the sticky traps. They do work!

Thanks for all the advice guys!

bro how many traps you used?

it only traps but dun kill right?

Many times......lizards also hiding in my super4.

As I seldom ride it, and it's under canvas in the carpark, lizards and cockroach likes to hide in my bike.

Many times while riding my bike in my Sunday shorts.....the insects will crawl into the two pants holes blown open by the winds.

Gave me a tingling scare each time.

Nowadays I leave those cockroach bait and a sticky trap(Daiso) on my bike to reduce such lizardsa and spiders and cockroaches.

Edited by SimonTan

Hi all,

CD

maybe u can try park under a hot sun for hours...let the car bake in the sun......all lizards n roaches will be gone in no time

I didn't know there are so many bakers in this forum. I rather have a cake dan a baked lizard.

Why not get a fake rubber lizard? Dress it up like a female lizard and lure it out? Place it under a portable fluorescent lamp. It will be hard for it to resist. :D

If you dunno the gender get two, one male , one female.

Edited by Watwheels

Thanks everyone. Finally got him yesterday night using the sticky traps. They do work!

Thanks for all the advice guys!

1) Where u buy the lizard trap ah???

2) Where u put the lizard trap in the car to attrach lizard?

1) Where u buy the lizard trap ah???

2) Where u put the lizard trap in the car to attrach lizard?

the traps u can buy from home fix or daiso....just put in places where u often see them....

lol... i remember i saw 1 on my dashboard before just after turning out of carpark.. quickly see no car behind, stop 1 side of e road. passanger door open big big.. i use a piece of paper/cloth to shoo e lizard from another side.. it just jump out of e car.. den faster close e door and ride off!.. muahaha..

Many times......lizards also hiding in my super4.

As I seldom ride it, and it's under canvas in the carpark, lizards and cockroach likes to hide in my bike.

Many times while riding my bike in my Sunday shorts.....the insects will crawl into the two pants holes blown open by the winds.

Gave me a tingling scare each time.

Nowadays I leave those cockroach bait and a sticky trap(Daiso) on my bike to reduce such lizardsa and spiders and cockroaches.

they looking for a mate??? :D:D:D