How much to bring up a child?

Sabbie

Err....I just got a girl pregnant and need to know how much does it costs to bring up a child.....from seeing the gynae to delivery and to see him or her though university....being a responsible guy I will marry her and bring up the child, please do not scold me [laugh]

disclaimer: pls do not judge me but just advise kindly

pregnancy is not a joking matter

and certainly no one should be "trolling"around it

i hate trolls

Edited by Moneylove
↡ Advertisement

[laugh][laugh] u got fan club nia......kekekekek

I am not a troll like rubberstamp hor.....many of my threads are insightful although controversial

ok please edit my first post to what is a girl got pregnant and how much does it costs to bring up a child....hope everyone happy....

After so many threads being started, who will ever know what's true or not?

haha, just take them as all true except for the finding husband one.....that one I admit is a joke but even skull found it funny.... [laugh]

haha, just take them as all true except for the finding husband one.....that one I admit is a joke but even skull found it funny.... [laugh]

I don't take anything as true now, last time, people had genuine problems and questions, now it's just so full of bullsheet after bullsheet,

no one knows what's true or not anymore. More to get higher post then anything else. It has become a total mockery. Irregardless how old one is, the stupidity of it, shows how immature and lack of a mentality.

Sabbie, seriously, now, I'm also fedup with all this antics of thread creation.

I don't take anything as true now, last time, people had genuine problems and questions, now it's just so full of bullsheet after bullsheet,

no one knows what's true or not anymore. More to get higher post then anything else. It has become a total mockery. Irregardless how old one is, the stupidity of it, shows how immature and lack of a mentality.

mo SIR

your spelling needs remedial lessons

also a factual misconception

a bull does not sheet

it s h i t s

with an s behind because it is a single bull

Edited by Scb11980

ok, ignore the getting pregnant part, and I am really curious about what bring up a child entails, treat it as teaching a noob? I am serious because my fren just told me that she spent 50K on delivery, this is 100% true as in many of my threads, doesn't mean it is not common then it's not true....anyway I just came across a great article.....can I just another thread????

Err....I just got a girl pregnant and need to know how much does it costs to bring up a child.....from seeing the gynae to delivery and to see him or her though university....being a responsible guy I will marry her and bring up the child, please do not scold me [laugh]

disclaimer: pls do not judge me but just advise kindly

Scold u?

No way, we should congratulate you!

The gov will be very happy with you.

One more baby!

Well done daddy.

:D

Scold u?

No way, we should congratulate you!

The gov will be very happy with you.

One more baby!

Well done daddy.

:D

Thanks Bro for your moral support

In fact some so-called upmarket/private hospitals may not have the latest equipments/technologies the govt hospitals have. Some even lacks behin in maintenance and cleanliness baring in mind they are bottomlines watchers to the extreme.... personal experience [:)]

That too. If a birth is going to get complicated, KK has the best facilities in Singapore. I had a friend who got pregnant at nearly 40 years old. She chose KK just in case any problem arises. But if going for service, then private has got to be the best choice.

Wow, I think I will be humbled by fatherhood if it happens...

Don't be humbled. Be prepared. The only thing that need preparing is $$$. Lots of $$$

↡ Advertisement