SPC $2 Discount coupons

Z_Dash

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros

This is about the latest SPC promotion "Scratch & Win a year of FREE fuel* at SPC with your POSB Everyday Card" (deadline to submit entries 15 JUN?).

I've a few spare scratch cards with ANG MO KIO AVE 5 service station label. But I'm missing one card to make it all 3.

So if you have any spare scratch cards with any other service station name, perhaps we can exchange and may be make it all 3 for both of us! And win free flow of petrol for the whole year (I hope)!

Please text me at 9090 0102 if you are interested in the exchange!

Cheers!

ai yo.....all these scratch card all the same..... be it spc or mcdonald monopoly. always have many common card except for a one or two rare card to form the complete set. amk ave 5 card and sengkang card is in abundance.

Turbocharged

Hi Bros

This is about the latest SPC promotion "Scratch & Win a year of FREE fuel* at SPC with your POSB Everyday Card" (deadline to submit entries 15 JUN?).

I've a few spare scratch cards with ANG MO KIO AVE 5 service station label. But I'm missing one card to make it all 3.

So if you have any spare scratch cards with any other service station name, perhaps we can exchange and may be make it all 3 for both of us! And win free flow of petrol for the whole year (I hope)!

Please text me at 9090 0102 if you are interested in the exchange!

Cheers!

Obviously, school holiday is here.... You are asking people to share their Toto winning tic with you ?... [laugh]

Hypersonic

If I have the elusive 3rd rare card, I won't be splitting the winning with another person. Coz the other 2 common cards are SengKang and Ang MO Kio ave.5, which everyone has.

first time kenna AMK - Keep

second time kenna AMK - throw

3rd and subsequent times scratched in front of cashier immediately after receiving it, ask the cashier helped me throw.

I kenna all AMK.

These kinds of games which use cards are not environment friendly. Waste paper as well. cant they do something better?

first time kenna AMK - Keep

second time kenna AMK - throw

3rd and subsequent times scratched in front of cashier immediately after receiving it, ask the cashier helped me throw.

I kenna all AMK.

These kinds of games which use cards are not environment friendly. Waste paper as well. cant they do something better?

Give tissue packs better. :D