Will you share soup with friends that are likely HIV ++?

Windwaver

Hehe, I have quite a number of friends that 'mess' around so high chance of HIV positive. Will you even share makan with them like soup, etc?

↡ Advertisement

HIV is found in saliva and tears, but there have been no documented cases of transmission from either of these sources. Contact with the saliva, sweat, and/or tears of a person infected with HIV does not put you at risk of the disease.

HIV is found in saliva and tears, but there have been no documented cases of transmission from either of these sources. Contact with the saliva, sweat, and/or tears of a person infected with HIV does not put you at risk of the disease.

Not very comforting.

It's like sg was tb free last fime becoz no documented cases for many years. Now there some reported case of tb.

Hehe, I have quite a number of friends that 'mess' around so high chance of HIV positive. Will you even share makan with them like soup, etc?

u r stupid

Bleeding gums yes.

breeding gum yes, must direct into mouth with breeding gum.

if go direct into stomach, hiv will be kill by stomach acid.

Are you discriminating against people with HIV? I won't share food and drinks with them but I need not make it obvious to them that I mind.

Are you discriminating against people with HIV? I won't share food and drinks with them but I need not make it obvious to them that I mind.

Of course not. In fact, I share food [laugh] , just wondering who does that.

Of course not. In fact, I share food [laugh] , just wondering who does that.

on the other hand, aid carriers knowingly sharing food/drinks etc with their innocent friends increases the chances of transmission. Question: knowingly exposing friends to the desease, are they treating their non-aid friends really as friends? two sides of the coin?

as much as we dont want to hurt the feelings of aid-infected friends, the latter do need to abstain from increasing the chances of spreading the desease to others, let alone their friends.

How would you know if they are positive or not?

Likely only la but seriously, sometimes you share food with colleagues you also dunno ma -_-

Likely only la but seriously, sometimes you share food with colleagues you also dunno ma -_-

I don't share food with colleagues, kinda weird for me, but what do you mean by sharing food? going to a chinese restaurant with six course is also sharing food, just stay clear of those who often go geylang.

↡ Advertisement