Youngsters nowadays....

KARTer

Time/place: Peak hours after work on MRT trains

Crowded like sartine pack.... a mother and her toddler girl (just learned how to walk, i figured) stumbled into the train and little girl half walked half 'rolled' looking for a space to stand (let alone a seat). Mother was trying to 'steady' the girl, herself swing like a yoyo...

two xmms nearby.

one of them imeliatly stood up and offered her seat to mother/toddler.

toddler quite short, struggled (with mother's help) just to get up the seat... finally got up, but tumbled again and again...

all the while, 2nd xmm kept playing with her two smart phones, as if nothing was going on right next to her.... she just kept going with sms/whatsapps and whatnots... totally immersed and didnt care what's going on, including the tumbling toddler right next to her, on her left!! :o

old man sitting next to smartphone-xmm (on her right) buay ta han, gave up his seat to the mother... but smartphone-xmm still glued to her phones.....

now mother and toddler were split by smartph-xmm..... finally, i tss tss loud to this xmm... she looked up at me blankly.... i gestured her "move over, let mother/toddler sit together".... she LL reluctantly shift her butts and followed

was she having a big quarrel on the phones with bf? or busy sending valentine msgs using two phones to ALL her bfs??

↡ Advertisement

This xmm you mentioned, next time in the midst of piak-piak also will probably still be fiddling with her smartphone! [laugh]

LOL... must be watching AV on hp via she piaks piaks... :o

Time/place: Peak hours after work on MRT trains

Crowded like sartine pack.... a mother and her toddler girl (just learned how to walk, i figured) stumbled into the train and little girl half walked half 'rolled' looking for a space to stand (let alone a seat). Mother was trying to 'steady' the girl, herself swing like a yoyo...

two xmms nearby.

one of them imeliatly stood up and offered her seat to mother/toddler.

toddler quite short, struggled (with mother's help) just to get up the seat... finally got up, but tumbled again and again...

all the while, 2nd xmm kept playing with her two smart phones, as if nothing was going on right next to her.... she just kept going with sms/whatsapps and whatnots... totally immersed and didnt care what's going on, including the tumbling toddler right next to her, on her left!! :o

old man sitting next to smartphone-xmm (on her right) buay ta han, gave up his seat to the mother... but smartphone-xmm still glued to her phones.....

now mother and toddler were split by smartph-xmm..... finally, i tss tss loud to this xmm... she looked up at me blankly.... i gestured her "move over, let mother/toddler sit together".... she LL reluctantly shift her butts and followed

was she having a big quarrel on the phones with bf? or busy sending valentine msgs using two phones to ALL her bfs??

Her ego was dented.

Next time take your KKJ out of your pants and swing it in front of her face to get her attention. [laugh]

Don't scare her lah. Wait she go :o and then [bigcry] .

Next time take your KKJ out of your pants and swing it in front of her face to get her attention. [laugh]

mai lah, dont want her to go hysterical, blush ..... and faint

↡ Advertisement