Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

i have been trying to get my hands on those rare mini mokes, beach buggys or volkswagen 197 or similar buggy type mini jeeps. most important is must be normal plate. also looking out for classic alfa, kombi, celica, crown, etc.

sometimes i also don't understand those people who convert to classic then sell it off. converting to classic plate is like the greatest suicide ever. i feel so hard pain whenever i see a normal plate classic turning to classic plate, why they don't post on sgcarmart???

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Features

1973 Jaguar E Type 5.3 V12 Fixed Head Coupe. 2+2 Seater, Automatic. Old English White With Black Leather Interior. Imported From UK In March This Year.

Reg Date 21-Sep-1973

Guess it's just the leather interior that's imported?

imported from UK under classic car scheme.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

i have been trying to get my hands on those rare mini mokes, beach buggys or volkswagen 197 or similar buggy type mini jeeps. most important is must be normal plate. also looking out for classic alfa, kombi, celica, crown, etc.

sometimes i also don't understand those people who convert to classic then sell it off. converting to classic plate is like the greatest suicide ever. i feel so hard pain whenever i see a normal plate classic turning to classic plate, why they don't post on sgcarmart???

Because its cheaper to renew with classic plate ma. Plus when we collect these cars, we are not intending to drive them much. Got other cars to drive out daily.

• Praise 1

I saw this on the road the other day, at first I couldn't make out what it was then I realize holy crap its a Cygnet! Consider rare or not?

attachicon.gifAston Cygnet.jpg

"

Aston Martin Cygnet: "No Mr. Bond, I Expect You To Die Of Embarrassment"

yes, it does exist in Singapore!

e0setz.jpg

Vehicle No.: SDB**S
Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car
Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment
Vehicle Scheme: Normal
Vehicle Make: ASTON MARTIN
Vehicle Model: CYGNET 1.2 M
Chassis No.: -deleted-
Propellant: Petrol
Engine No.: -deleted-
Engine Capacity: 1329 cc
Maximum Power Output: 72.0 kW (96 bhp)
Maximum Laden Weight: 1300 kg
Unladen Weight: 1063 kg
Year Of Manufacture: 2011
Original Registration Date: 24 Nov 2011
Edited by Alheych
  • Praise 5

I seriously wonder which kum gong kia go and buy this Toyota for Aston money. Lol.

yes, it does exist in Singapore!

e0setz.jpg

Vehicle No.: SDB**S
Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car
Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment
Vehicle Scheme: Normal
Vehicle Make: ASTON MARTIN
Vehicle Model: CYGNET 1.2 M
Chassis No.: -deleted-
Propellant: Petrol
Engine No.: -deleted-
Engine Capacity: 1329 cc
Maximum Power Output: 72.0 kW (96 bhp)
Maximum Laden Weight: 1300 kg
Unladen Weight: 1063 kg
Year Of Manufacture: 2011
Original Registration Date: 24 Nov 2011

• Praise 2

I seriously wonder which kum gong kia go and buy this Toyota for Aston money. Lol.

This model is only available for existing Aston Martin owner, not that you can get it as and when you like. Another alternative is to procure it in the open market (i.e. used car).
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

But this kind of car also can attract the wrong kind of attention. Some people will look at you and think you cannot afford an aston martin then go and stick an aston martin on a small car.

• Praise 1

But this kind of car also can attract the wrong kind of attention. Some people will look at you and think you cannot afford an aston martin then go and stick an aston martin on a small car.

it is also a "i don't give a shit what you think, i got $$$!" car

• Praise 1

anyone with a cygnet should be secure enough not to care about this since they will have a real aston at home. the cygnet is only available to existing owners of an aston martin, to prevent the barriers of entry to the brand from becoming too low.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

anyone with a cygnet should be secure enough not to care about this since they will have a real aston at home. the cygnet is only available to existing owners of an aston martin, to prevent the barriers of entry to the brand from becoming too low.

Of course its suitable for these kind of people who are confident about themselves. Not suitable for those who aren't. I had an acquaintance who will always remind us that he owns a ferrari everytime we meet up. He will put the keys on the table and start talking about how expensive it is to maintain his car. lol. I think this kind not suitable to own the cygnet.

Of course its suitable for these kind of people who are confident about themselves. Not suitable for those who aren't. I had an acquaintance who will always remind us that he owns a ferrari everytime we meet up. He will put the keys on the table and start talking about how expensive it is to maintain his car. lol. I think this kind not suitable to own the cygnet.

tell him to drive altis if complaint about maintenance lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1