Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

Wah that legacy..nice

The Legacy had a very high OMV... some $27k if I remember. Which explains why almost every one of them were scrapped for rebate upon 10 years. Those which remain have owners who really cherish them.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

No way, I'm sure many evo x will be renewed, they are the last of the evo lineage as we know it.

I sure hope you are right....from my observations the problems with EVO X is its engine block...esp the modded ones... Edited by Pocus

I sure hope you are right....from my observations the problems with EVO X is its engine block...esp the modded ones...

My view is the SST.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

EVERY car sure will have problems (Porsches, BMWs, Mercs, Ferraris, Lamphaginis..etc etc...) And 10 years after launch, most will prob be sorted. Cars that are trouble-free/problem-free, esp after 10 years, are probably the ones not worth renewing from the enthusiasts point of view, maybe for Uber/Grab drivers. 

Edited by Mockngbrd

Is this rare?

i think this is only the 2nd time i've seen a local plate car of this model on our roads, and i think it's the same car. Think some bro mentioned before there are more M'sia plate car of this model on our roads, c.f. to local plate one  [laugh]

and i agree...

post-17508-0-55133900-1489021307_thumb.jpg

Hypersonic

This car at that time was selling for more than $100K if I remembered correctly. Made in Indonesia.

The Malaysians and Indonesians must be laffing at us.

Think Borneo stop selling after poor sales.

So yes, it's rare...haha.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

EP3 Type-R all gone liao sia

No, there is still at least 1 left on the road

Saw it at Jalan Bahar entering PIE last week

EP3 euro Civic. But not Type R.

Its a EU3

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1