Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

See wat they did after my corolla is exported out to Russia....

Mine is facilitated model & last unit of manual gearbox.

They converted to LHD?

The wipers also different direction. 

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yup, The overall of this car is light & easy to drive. I can't understand Why BM wan to replace it with altis during that time...

Overall this car is way too light, the car would float during high speed, although it is really easy to drive. Think toyota has started to produce their corolla in thailand, and rebadge to altis for sg, thailand and malaysia etc places, so BM has no choice but to replace it with altis?!

"Rare" M Performance i40 taxi. Don't pray pray OK hahaha...

etb1qZJ.jpg

And later, I saw the "new" Mercedes X-Class, but before you get too excited, it is a Japanese pickup with a big 3-point start logo on the grill. See if I can retrieve the video from my car cam tonight.

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 7

Lol, my fiancee took a taxi recently and the taxi unker was boasting all the way about how even sports cars cannot overtake his i40... Now I know the reason..... Must jio them Sepang liao...

"Rare" M Performance i40 taxi. Don't pray pray OK hahaha...

etb1qZJ.jpg

And later, I saw the "new" Mercedes X-Class, but before you get too excited, it is a Japanese pickup with a big 3-point start logo on the grill. See if I can retrieve the video from my car cam tonight.

• Praise 2

Lol, my fiancee took a taxi recently and the taxi unker was boasting all the way about how even sports cars cannot overtake his i40... Now I know the reason..... Must jio them Sepang liao...

She never reply

It's a TAXI.

They are fond of straddling between 2 lanes, how to overtake them?!

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=683073

One more CLK A208 for sale. This one looks pretty pathetic/tricked out (choose your preferred opinion!)

LTA will approve the front bumper mod meh? Look damn ugly... Like kana tumor

Actually garment no need to host F1... Just get the taxis to do F1 racing can already.... Sure got many crowds.... Smrt team, comfort team, etc....

She never reply

It's a TAXI.

She was sarcastic the whole time lor, "Waaah really ah unkerrrr? Sport car also cannot overtake haaaaa?"

They are fond of straddling between 2 lanes, how to overtake them?!

Hahaha! Ya lor! Impossibru!

Sport car bothered to race with teksi meh

Exactly... He must be those who hog right lane, when people wanna overtake from left, he speed up... Hence, he thought it's a race, sport car lan lan cannot overtake cos middle lane got car liao....

LTA will approve the front bumper mod meh? Look damn ugly... Like kana tumor

Actually garment no need to host F1... Just get the taxis to do F1 racing can already.... Sure got many crowds.... Smrt team, comfort team, etc....

Brilliant idea! Should propose, at least as a support race! I wanna see whether the are as skiwfuw as they claim to be...

• Praise 2

Imagine got comfort Hyundai team, comfort toyota team, SMRT i40 team, TransCab renault team, Silvercab mercedes team, uber vezel team, grab team.. etc... Can be a form of advertising for them too... Then attract foreign interest.... Instead of those high end podium, they can set up tables amd chairs amd sell beers and peanuts for those ah lao.... Like that no business meh?

Edited by currypuff