Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

yah not much diff from base model. stick a M760il badge also can! those not in the know will then say WAAAAAHHH. serves the same purpose and save half the price.

Same goes for C180 vs C63s. which is why you see many "pretenders' these days.

however its difficult to fake a M3/4/5, these days as the body is more different from the base models. or maybe i'm wrong?

Interior is very different, so only buyer will know, and enjoy.

post-196696-0-77597800-1540372197_thumb.jpg

post-196696-0-68043400-1540372288_thumb.jpg

Van, the hulk picture in the rear windscreen ma.

Who is in my rear view mirror?

Van??? :a-fun:

you neber see who is in your rear view mirror ........ :a-happy: your ....... :D

I also think it's a brave choice. It looks no different from a base 7-series and nobody knows you are driving an expensive super Saloon. A Quattroporte is more expressive and cheaper. A Panamera more immediately recognisable as an expensive car.

But then again, this car is unique in the market if you want to carry a big stick yet fly under the radar.

I was seeking mental a mental escape in the middle of the work day and started fantasizing about cars, and I thought about this matter a little harder. Perhaps I was looking at it from my perspective, ie, spending $700K on one car that will also be my only car. Then the M760iL don't quite make it to the top of my list. It is just too mainstream (credit bro @theoldjaffa).

But maybe, this guy already has a garage full of supercars. He needs a discreet, comfy, refined, daily driver sort of car, that can take a few passengers, drive through Geylang lorongs without looking out of place, yet doesn't want to compromise on his need for Supercar performance. Then the M760iL can be a credible choice. In that sense, its in a class of its own.

• Praise 1

Yea, someone buying an m760 prob already has a lambo for the weekend.

Ya, and the M760 is probably used for going to supermarkets. 

Alpina B3 BITURBO SEDAN,

with a pretty rare number plate too.

sorry low res, cropped from my car cam. I was driving so didn't take out phone to take photo.

post-17508-0-68165600-1540661923_thumb.jpg

• Praise 6

Just back from Kallang n saw some exotic cars at the Classic car meet up.

Grand old dames were on show, sharing some pics here.

post-48108-0-47254000-1540727875_thumb.jpeg

post-48108-0-21826400-1540727887_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 8