Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

Saw this at Vicom Sin Ming. The car looks very big but when I took a peep inside, it is not very spacious actually.

post-22525-0-17070800-1564494860_thumb.jpg

post-22525-0-15542600-1564494886_thumb.jpg

post-22525-0-22756900-1564494917_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10

Twincharged

Saw a direct owner B3 on sale at sgcm.

Damn gian but I failed to strike Group 1 today

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

2016 car with 6.5k mileage.

Urban legend?

it says registered jul 2018.

in any event, can verify with Munich Automobiles.

Edited by sake
  • Praise 2

it says registered jul 2018.

in any event, can verify with Munich Automobiles.

Oops!

Didn't notice it.

Rare gem & sleeper performance saloon.

• Praise 2

If you crush it while parking,better don't run away,the "Owner'' can easily find you... [laugh]

next day go order 5 lambos sia ..... 

• Praise 3

Supercharged

This was a very good car back in the 90's.  With super low bonnet and superb front view.

agree, EF has double wishbone front suspension and multi links rear, very high spec for cars in this segment in the early 90s

• Praise 3

agree, EF has double wishbone front suspension and multi links rear, very high spec for cars in this segment in the early 90s

No bro. The EF 1st appeared in late 1988. Honda was truly an innovator back then. It was a time where engineers called the shots and not accountants like today.

It had 1.5L multi pt EFI and 16 valves. And the early interpretation of VTEC. Honda's 5MT was superbly smooth and short throw from the factory. The engine already had bal shafts to reduced engine vibrations. ABS was standard for the 1.5. And if u have a deeper pocket, the 150hp 1.6L VTEC Si model can be yours and it has rear discs... 150hp from a NA 1.6L is still very big deal even by today's standard

Rem hor, back in 1988, the G6 Corolla still runs on carb and the engine has no VVT at all. Mazda 323 even had old style 8 valver and carb too. FI engines from these manufacturers can only be had in higher end models or bigger engines. 

Back then Hyundai made crap cars eg Stellar series. Rust bucket is one thing, chassis, engine and gb were all taken from Austin from the mid 70s. Very weak op and the engine sounds like its gonna explode at anything over 3000rpm... I still rem their 1.6 made just 75hp, 2L Stellar made just 90hp...

Sigh...Honda is anything but a market or tech leader these days. Its the Koreans who can innovate these days 

• Praise 5

maybe eyeing next g20 b3 [drivingcar]:a-toast:

Don’t even have spy shot yet.

Current S58 already 600NM torque. I wonder whether Alpina will do 700NM torque.