Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

That BMW is a V8...from the picture....That Engine...in the 90's so much Problem with the Petrol sold here,cause excessive wear in the Cylinders Bore..Nikasil coated...most engine run low compression after 50,000km. [bigcry]  [bigcry]  [thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

200 SEL

M.Benz

Sorry but you copy / cut and paste from who this time? I know nuts about classic car, yet I can be 99% sure the smallest S Class is 280S, no such model as 200SEL.

By the way, you have yet to clarify on your last post about that SME7777 registration number you posted previously.

• Praise 9

Sorry but you copy / cut and paste from who this time? I know nuts about classic car, yet I can be 99% sure the smallest S Class is 280S, no such model as 200SEL.

By the way, you have yet to clarify on your last post about that SME7777 registration number you posted previously.

post-5603-0-29776400-1565168086_thumb.png

• Praise 2

Exactly. If he's the one who took the photo, he'd have seen the actual car up close and saw that it's 280.

But If he had cropped the pic from another photo, he'd only have the blur pic to identify from... And that's how he got exposed with 200 instead of 280.

Haizzzz

• Praise 1

This guy must be a hardcore Vivio lover! The last time I saw it (about 4 years ago at NUH), the VRN was on another White COEd 5 Door Vivio GLi, with the same RXR styled bonnet, front bumper and alloy rims.

rmjL5vC.jpg

g69HzWx.jpg

Q3AgU0C.jpg

If only I know it is available for sales, I would have

Cut and past the vehicle details here, instead of spending time to search LTA website to confirm if this 730i is the 2986cc IL6 version or 2997cc V8 version. :a-m1524:

Saw the owner / driver at the counter when I was making payment, mid-age gentlemen (~50 +/-) in smart casual outfit.

This car is sooo rare.... probably more than 10 years since I last saw one

Turbocharged

I took the photo was I was driving. Not cut n paste. So

What I saw is 200 SEL when I drove and quick took a photo. Why keep on attacking me?

• Dislike 1

Exactly. If he's the one who took the photo, he'd have seen the actual car up close and saw that it's 280.

But If he had cropped the pic from another photo, he'd only have the blur pic to identify from... And that's how he got exposed with 200 instead of 280.

Haizzzz

To the Coward who gave -5 points... Oops I touched a raw nerve there.

coward coward coward. Pui!

post-1798-0-30686000-1565183203_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 7

Facelift W126 got a 260 SE,short Wheelbase with M-103 Engine.

• Praise 1

What I saw is 200 SEL when I drove and quick took a photo. Why keep on attacking me?

When your integrity and credibility has been so badly compromised from the "7777" incident, you can't blame people for doubting you.

You had the chance to back down and admit that it was a cropped picture taken from somewhere else, but you chose to insist it's your own, and in doing so, you dug your own grave.

It was really silly of you to do so in a public forum, and you had assumed all of us are no smarter than you. Or maybe you were too intent on getting praise points.

I also wonder if all your pictures in the "what did you Makan today" thread are actually your own or taken from some food blog.

Sorry if it hurts.

Edited by Toeknee_33
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged

It is clearly stated on the car is200 SEL. Owner decides to use that label on his car

What I did was take photo when driving and now u fault me?!

Jsut remove me from the forum then. Since U r here to fault me please remove me form this forum!

Edited by Lmws214
  • Dislike 1

As I have answered your question previously via pm, I detest people that took others photo for theirs. And I have keeping asking you to clarify your stand on the SME7777 photo in the other thread.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2622665-nice-rare-vehicle-registration-number/?p=6727963

And thank you for your dislike. I have reported it to moderator. On the record, although I feel like giving you a dislike for your dishonesty (the SME7777 post), but I will not stood as low as you.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2622665-nice-rare-vehicle-registration-number/?p=6726550

I will leave it to the rest to judge for themselves.

post-307031-0-39477000-1565190943_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4