Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

Turbocharged

Lol guess I'm not really into cars, don't really see the appeal of those 2 oldies. Modern is good for me :D

i'm not an oldies type of person either... don't really see the appeal of a 1950's mustang... but I still think they are worth preserving

↡ Advertisement

I see this every morning. Son studies in the same Pri Sch near Novena.

Guess make and model of this car. Spotted in Singapore.

Long ago I spotted :

Rover SD1 : With a plate number same as displacement of his engine

Opel Manta : Owner live around Holland area I think

Anyone spotted either one recently? Been 10 years at least.

Spotted on Orchard Rd.

A Packard?

It looks liike a left hand car as I cant see any driver or steering wheel on the usual right side - wow looks like a really beauty to see such a car on the roads here

Long ago I spotted :

Rover SD1 : With a plate number same as displacement of his engine

Opel Manta : Owner live around Holland area I think

Anyone spotted either one recently? Been 10 years at least.

i saw the opel manta in gold colour at a car workshop in Syed Alwi Road (i think it was on sale on SG carmart some months back) Reminded me of the 60's

It looks liike a left hand car as I cant see any driver or steering wheel on the usual right side - wow looks like a really beauty to see such a car on the roads here

i saw the opel manta in gold colour at a car workshop in Syed Alwi Road (i think it was on sale on SG carmart some months back) Reminded me of the 60's

Manta not that old lah. It was 80s. The one I was referring to was the 2nd gen Manta. Had a quad headlamp conversion.

I am keen.... V8 powerplant!! Its a FUGA!

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=485239&DL=2771

the centre console all mostly in Japanese words- looks like it must be a PI ; spares might be a problem especially if kenna accident- have to import specially in (most likely)

Manta not that old lah. It was 80s. The one I was referring to was the 2nd gen Manta. Had a quad headlamp conversion.

Bro- i was talking about this one - it was from the late 60's onwards and it appeared on SG car mart for sale sometime back and was registered in 1972 (back in the 60's to 80's a car model would last for at least 8 years before a revamp) and i remember one of my school teachers had it back in the late 60's, she was sexy [gorgeous] and so too was this car model in those days

post-157298-0-01328200-1434765386.jpg

today, I saw a car which is almost extinct.The variant - I did not even know it existed !!

It's a Hyundai Elantra (cat-eye FL) WAGON !!!!

Pic taken off the net.

post-1137-0-62598900-1434893511_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

(edited)

Spotted this yesterday... in stock condition.

Used to be all over the streets, but should qualify as rare now. Probably a one-owner, and still a OPC.

11m5o3m.jpg

Edited by Alheych
  • Praise 3

Used to be all over the streets, but should qualify as rare now. Probably a one-owner, and still a OPC.

dad drove one abt 20yrs back... 1.3glx

there is a also very very rare 1.8Gti version

dad drove one abt 20yrs back... 1.3glx

there is a also very very rare 1.8Gti version

It was rare because it came with 140hp while the Civic VTIs' and CRX were doing 160hp on less road tax I think.

• Praise 2

Oh ya B16 engines.. 100bhp/L goodness.

It was rare because it came with 140hp while the Civic VTIs' and CRX were doing 160hp on less road tax I think.

I think this one is in Opera Estate Area right??

Brings memories ; Their Lancers/Galants were swarming all over in the 80's to early 2000; Now the Mitsubishi name like dying

11m5o3m.jpg

I didn't know got this version! all along I thought only DC2r.

That's one heck of a car worth renewing COE!

4 doors from Kah Motors while 2 doors from PI.

One of the 4 doors total lost in CTE.

Car landed standing upright (meaning front of the vehicle facing the sky).

Some how there's a lot of engine oil leaking into the driver's seat and from then on everyone say he is the "Black Oil Guy".

↡ Advertisement