Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

Formula Race 2019 Australian grand prix is starting NEXT month. With so many changes such as in logo, car design, driver lineup etc. What do you expect from this new season? Will it become more thrilling or will lose its decades old following?

Who cares dude?

What has this gotta do with rare or unusual cars?

Formula Race 2019 Australian grand prix is starting NEXT month. With so many changes such as in logo, car design, driver lineup etc. What do you expect from this new season? Will it become more thrilling or will lose its decades old following?

Wrong section. Please go to the racing section.

I think this car was rare even in its prime in the early 90s, much less today.

wow ! looks to be in decent condition.

The last gen of Charade is also very rare then. My family had the 1.3M hatch for a while. 

• Praise 1

@radx please

wow ! looks to be in decent condition.

The last gen of Charade is also very rare then. My family had the 1.3M hatch for a while. 

The hatchback version was more popular back then.

7tzJHOZ.jpgToyota IST. The previous model used to be visible on the road a decade ago but fall out of favor when more competitors came during the "compact hatch" era of 2005 to 2009.

This is definitely 1 of the few left..

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 1