Ferrari 599 GTO blasts through a Shanghai tunnel

Toovo1985

How good does it this sound? That is of course a rhetorical question. Different rules must apply in China, as, if I did that in the UK I'd have plod knocking on my door in double-quick time!

In particular it is noticeable how fast the gear changes are. They are much, much faster than a standard 599, which in itself isn't bad for a single clutch gearbox.

via: autoviva

↡ Advertisement

How good does it this sound? That is of course a rhetorical question. Different rules must apply in China, as, if I did that in the UK I'd have plod knocking on my door in double-quick time!

In particular it is noticeable how fast the gear changes are. They are much, much faster than a standard 599, which in itself isn't bad for a single clutch gearbox.

via: autoviva

Beautiful sounds man...... Bark bark bark :wub: :wub:

Will engine break ?? from 6 to 2, at 6000rpm ??

It is called engine brake, not engine break [laugh] [laugh]

Just joking.

He downshifted sequentially mah, never down from 6th to 2nd immediately.....

Anyway, i think even if he downshifted immediately from 6 to 2, gearbox will break before engine breaks.

Will engine break ?? from 6 to 2, at 6000rpm ??

It is Ferrari,no problem,anyway owners of these cars don't drive for long,1-2 years the most,who cares.??

wondering if u read the comments , the race was bias , imagine extending the race at the last round so that gtr can catchup to the overheated leading lambo muscle

↡ Advertisement