Hyundai Avante 1.6A Maintenance Cost

BengGaBoy

Neutral Newbie

Eh because the compressor is fine and my motor fan not moving. 

My car is done and I've been letting it turned on idle for 10 mins now. Aircon still cold. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, defuturo said:

Eh because the compressor is fine and my motor fan not moving. 

My car is done and I've been letting it turned on idle for 10 mins now. Aircon still cold. 

great is done now.. 

Neutral Newbie
On 10/20/2021 at 12:58 PM, defuturo said:

Ah I'm at the workshop now. Service guy says it's the motor fan problem. Not compressor. 

Damage will be $150 for motor fan including labour, eni professsional oil servicing $80.

Hi bro may I request u to share the name of the work shop. I m having similar issues with my ride.  
thnx

Looking to do up servicing for my COE avante

Work 
Engine oil change
ATF change
air/oil filter change
brake fluid change
etc (top up water etc)

Is it usually cheaper to ownself buy accessories from places like Song Yi and engage workshops to do? or just get WS to provide all?

Any recommended WS to purely do servicing in the north? I see google map Cheng Hoe Motor Service and Hup Soon Lee Motor service review not bad

Thanks

@Blindacolyte do clean ur throttlebody and IAC valve. I DIY mine and the difference is huge for 12 yr old 150k avante, previously only 200km for 1/2 tank. Especially IAC also need to dismantle and clean it. Only thing i havent done is to clean the intake manifold but i reckon it wont make much difference.

On 11/24/2021 at 10:40 PM, Shaandy said:

Hi all . Wanted to find out the follow

1) how much is a set of lower arm for Avante Hd 

2) Linkage 

3) Gasket valve cover 4DB4EC09-A218-4EFE-AD05-B73BE92140F6.thumb.jpeg.b14d219104d533f8598816fbe3154b1e.jpeg

90572239-3760-4AA6-9E8B-62C2F6F94AA6.jpeg

You can text this number: +65 9731 8483. I was given this number by Komoco Service Centre. The number is answered by the Spare Parts Department... just text them via Whatsapp... they're very responsive... can ask them got stock and how much... cos your first 2 items are big ticket items... after that can compare with Min Ghee and Song Yi... see who got ready stock and cheapest lor... 

On 11/26/2021 at 5:04 PM, Blindacolyte said:

Looking to do up servicing for my COE avante

Work 
Engine oil change
ATF change
air/oil filter change
brake fluid change
etc (top up water etc)

Is it usually cheaper to ownself buy accessories from places like Song Yi and engage workshops to do? or just get WS to provide all?

Any recommended WS to purely do servicing in the north? I see google map Cheng Hoe Motor Service and Hup Soon Lee Motor service review not bad

Thanks

Usually cheaper from Song Yi or Min Ghee... the Avante is simple to fix... so any workshop outside would be able to service your car... you can try the workshops listed in Sgcarmart... I think they're all not bad... can always call ahead to ask for pricing for labour if you bring your parts along... you can actually get a quote for parts + labour... if not too much more, might be less hassle to have to make two trips - one to the stockist for parts and the other to the workshop to get the car serviced...

Hi,

I am new to this group. Bought a car recently which is my first car,  Hyundai Avante CN7 2020 Model.

Hence to clear many doubts, I will post those here to clarify with members who are experienced and experts in this forum.

1.       Planning to install a dash cam (both front & back) for my Avante. Any recommended brands to suggest? Not so expensive ones, but best for the price.

TIA.

Cheers!