Hyundai Avante 1.6A Maintenance Cost

BengGaBoy

4at. But my workshop told me its cvt same like what latio use.

That's mean your workshop know nothing about the car. Just try to smoke around. <_<

↡ Advertisement

Thanks for the input.

By the way, Avante 1.6A S edition, does it come with controls on steering wheel ? Cause I see some have some do not have it even though 1.6A S same model and year of registration.

Sorry for disturb.

Dear Bro,

Please advise Avante 1.6A S edition, does it come with Thermometer on panel and how many type of the version of the panel is quite confusing for me..

Dear All,

Please advise Avante 1.6A S edition, does it come with Thermometer on panel and how many type of the version of the pane for Avante 1.6S is quite confusing.. [sweatdrop]

Dear All,

Please advise Avante 1.6A S edition, does it come with Thermometer on panel and how many type of the version of the pane for Avante 1.6S is quite confusing.. [sweatdrop]

S comes with Sunroof. RS comes with bodykit and rims.

Anyway to reply TS, Avante maintenance is very cheap and the FC is very good.

Managed to clocked 600KM before.

Thanks...

some 1.6S come with the thermometer gauge on the dashboard, and my avante regsitration in year march'2009 ( 2nd hand ) for the thermometer i beliveved come with sensor type when ignition on ( correct me if i wrong ) i think that is old version of the avante i brought.

anyway anyway to modify avante in term of the have better FC? i found my 10Km/l , as i drive very gentle..

S comes with Sunroof. RS comes with bodykit and rims.

Anyway to reply TS, Avante maintenance is very cheap and the FC is very good.

Managed to clocked 600KM before.

Hyundai Avante 1.6S need not come with sunroof.

Hyundai Avante 1.6S Sunroof comes with sunroof.

S simple means comes with 15" Sports rim and Leather seat

There's S and on S version. There's also RS which include "body kit and rim".

As the one I'm getting is "RS" (at least seen from the boot - left hand side). So how to tell it's real RS or just a sticker paste on it ? So as long I can see body kit and rim (what size arh ?) means confirm RS edition arh ?

Thanks for the noob question.

Did someone have take out the original Catalytic Converter is because i heard my mechanic comment after 3 year above that the catalytic converter will effect of the FC performance and the less power due to filter matter? isit correct?

them said take out the Original CC and customized cotalytic converter but the O2 sensor will light up but them have a one device to install and make it off.

U give such an elaborate advice without even knowing that avante runs on timing chain

Of cos i know Avante run on timing chain.. thats why i din say need to change timing chain..

Thanks for the input.

By the way, Avante 1.6A S edition, does it come with controls on steering wheel ? Cause I see some have some do not have it even though 1.6A S same model and year of registration.

remote control on steering is an Optional item.. the same as the lip spoiler, fog lights, window visor etc.. unless its throw in by the SE.. then will get folding mirrors etc.

Did someone have take out the original Catalytic Converter is because i heard my mechanic comment after 3 year above that the catalytic converter will effect of the FC performance and the less power due to filter matter? isit correct?

them said take out the Original CC and customized cotalytic converter but the O2 sensor will light up but them have a one device to install and make it off.

mine taken out and no 02sensoe light up leh

Dear All,

Earlier Avante only come with 2 versions, sunroof or no sunroof..

Then come with 4-6 versions if i'm not wrong, manual or auto.. basic trim or S trims, sunroof or no sunroof..

RS come with basically with S trim plus bodykit.. think option of sunroof as well..

(Note: somewhere before the FL and earlier versions, there's some without Thermo Gauge. in place is a HUGE fuel guage.)

The FL Avante are those with side indicator on wing mirror, chrome trim on part of the boot above the licence plate, instrument cluster are of those "always on" (dunno the exact word to use) when engine is running kind.

IMO, if u can get a cheaper but FL Avante will be more ideal..

korean cars nowadays are built to last long long

Last long long, i doubt so.. but last longer than a typical Jap car, then i think so..

my boss Stream, the rubber trimming on the door and side window (can't open) are breaking off bits by bits and that car hardly go for grooming if any that i know of.. my Korean one bought like 2 mths after his is still in good shape..

But i can't say the same for the antenna rubber base which i've replace quite some time back.. its simple disintegrate..

Last long long, i doubt so.. but last longer than a typical Jap car, then i think so..

my boss Stream, the rubber trimming on the door and side window (can't open) are breaking off bits by bits and that car hardly go for grooming if any that i know of.. my Korean one bought like 2 mths after his is still in good shape..

But i can't say the same for the antenna rubber base which i've replace quite some time back.. its simple disintegrate..

Hey bro, check where did you do the replacement for the antenna rubber base ? Mine happened to fell off into pieces too.

↡ Advertisement