Top Olympus executive hanged himself

Donut

Tsk Tsk Tsk...... Coward

http://in.mobile.reuters.com/article/idIND...120221?irpc=932

(Reuters) A top executive of Japan's scandal-ridden Olympus Corp has been found dead in a park outside New Delhi, an apparent suicide, The Times of India said on Tuesday, quoting police.

Tsutomu Omori, 49, who was head of Olympus's medical equipment business in India, was found hanging from a boundary wall by a gardener in the park, which was part of an apartment complex in Gurgaon, the daily said.

"Police have recovered two suicide notes written in Japanese. While one of them was meant for Omori's family, the other note only said "I am sorry for bothering you" in Japanese," the newspaper added.

(Editing by Michael Perry)

↡ Advertisement

What TS is calling coward?

In Sinkland...his cxck up Mini Star like the famous WKS...refused even to resign or step down even when the public demand him to do so...

At least the Jap got the guts to suicide..... to amend his wrongs!

But then again ...what does a Sinkie know about honor and courage? :D

[laugh][laugh] i totally agree with the context.....

dun get me wrong, i still cannot stand your living guts...but this post made sense [:p]

In Sinkland...his cxck up Mini Star like the famous WKS...refused even to resign or step down even when the public demand him to do so...

run oversea can? [sly]

this one no one will disupte with gearoil! [:p]

Dats y i say...how to become mod sia...HAIZZZZZ..cui.

Remind me of those jap samurais hara kiri or seppuku..die with honour than to fall into hands of enemies or as a form of capital punishment for warriors who had committed serious offenses, or performed for other reasons that had brought shame to them.

Dunno why ppl always like to make this kind of link. There is a VERY big difference between the 2 scenarios. For WKS/MS case, it was a mistake. In olympus case, it is FRAUD. If u dun know this difference then really nothing to say.

And wad do u mean Jap got guts to suicide to amend his wrongs? So your answer to doing something wrong is suicide? So QYF (and now RO) should also commit suicide??

Edited by Kar_lover

When you compare this way, I agree that the ministar is even more a coward than the olympus guy

Dunno why ppl always like to make this kind of link. There is a VERY big difference between the 2 scenarios. For WKS/MS case, it was a mistake. In olympus case, it is FRAUD. If u dun know this difference then really nothing to say.

And wad do u mean Jap got guts to suicide to amend his wrongs? So your answer to doing something wrong is suicide? So QYF (and now RO) should also commit suicide??

Nobody asking anybody to kill themselves, although to some people that might be very nice gesture(to kill themselves). All we ask is some accountability.

Yes, you are right.

If we get the MIW to do Seppuku for every mistake which is being made, most of them in the cabinet would have been gone already. :D

↡ Advertisement