Driver Pah Anwar, Tio Fined 2K

Mustank

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/...222-329471.html

SINGAPORE - A 57-year-old man was fined $2,000 on Wedneday for punching a parking warden on the face, said the Straits Times.

Former delivery driver, Seah Kok Hor, admitted to hurting Mr Anwar Sam Samat, 36, at the carpark of Block 122 and Block 123 Bukit Merah Lane.

On Feb 17, 2011, Mr Anwar went to the carpark after receiving a complaint of vehicles parking illegally there.

When he saw Seah's vehicle parked in a 'No Parking' lot, he issued a parking summons.

When Seah saw Mr Anwar checking other vehicles, he became unhappy and angry.

Then Seah gave Mr Anwar a punch on the face. The victim tried to block his punch.

During a scuffle, both fell. The victim then called his control room to report the matter.

Seah, who pleaded for leniency, could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined up to $5,000 for voluntarily causing hurt.

↡ Advertisement

Basket! You again come out with this type of misleading thread title.

You should work at some gossip mag/papers if not your talents would go to waste. :D

not bad right! [laugh]:D its a skill you know [:p]

very hard to earn. do honestly living also tio pah

wat to do when u met ah-du, or ah kow, aka pig & dog.

it is not this guy's fault, actually his parent nvr teach him, or most likely his parent oso pig & DOG types [bigcry] t

Realised you got lots of skills eh. Honey lips to make your wife happy, then now this. [laugh]

ok lah ok lah. i tell you what next time you need a catchy title to fit the story, you pm me i help you think [:p]

the fine is so light and no jail term to deter future would-be-offenders? do wrong thing still never apologise and beat up warden?

:huh:

Actually i thot pah jeng hoo lang is serious offence, normally must go in and squat :huh:

↡ Advertisement