ALL consolidated SMRT/NEL/KT.. simisai BREAKDOWNS here!

New_Atlantis

U gay gay de, kekeke

Doggie no say anything [lipsrsealed]

bec u said CEO need to go ma kekeke ok ok give him a chance 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

It sounds like this.

SAF should allow those who's lanes that have finished live firing to go inspect the target, while other lanes are still firing.

"This is standard."

If someone gets hit by a stray bullet, it's not their problem.

Mrt usually won't stray, if it strayed, then the problem would be a hundred time bigger.

The constant and frequent breakdown/delay on SMRT train already pissed me off, and now such accident could even happened and when i see the way SMRT Ceo said to the press even makes me feel even more disgusted and pissed off of the whole SMRT.

• Praise 1

Bernoulli effect is Aerodynamics.

Heard one of the deceased staff was supposedly getting married this coming Saturday. Today is his birthday.

Heard one of the girls employee crying, maybe the 2 guys fighting over that girl? Speculating to the max.

Think wait for the inquiry.

Then i rather he stick with strenghten. Why wayang by saying rectify

Strengthen is a mild way to put it when 2 lives are gone

Rectifying the problem is the upfront way to apologise for the mistake

Choice of words betrays his real priorities.

If this is a common term used in the company. you cant really blame him for the choice of word.

How to justify the 2.3m pay for this ceo when the company is in a total mess? Instead of solving problems, but seems like there are more and more problems happening and frequently?

Anyway, still don't understand how the train hit the 2 men?

How to justify the 2.3m pay for this ceo when the company is in a total mess? Instead of solving problems, but seems like there are more and more problems happening and frequently?

Anyway, still don't understand how the train hit the 2 men?

yes. this is the most important.

How did the 2 men become the first to be hit after so many years of similar practise without issue.

• Praise 1

yes. this is the most important.

How did the 2 men become the first to be hit after so many years of similar practise without issue.

Hopefully after the investigating, they can provide true information on what has happened. Cause possible that the 2 men were still new on the job, maybe they walk too close to the track? Or they had walked onto the track?

• Praise 1

Hopefully after the investigating, they can provide true information on what has happened. Cause possible that the 2 men were still new on the job, maybe they walk too close to the track? Or they had walked onto the track?

we can only wait for the report finding. hopefully its not human mischieve that result in the accident.

Let's us all hope they will be more transparent about the findings and post findings follow ups. Don't be another SGH and MOH black hole.

If you cannot convince them ........ ahem ahem ahem.

confusing meh?

it just mean they are suppose to reach destination. then switch off. Then proceed with maintenance. But they didnt reach on time.

The question we should be asking is, why reach liao then switch off and not before? iszi because switch off liao will become major stoppage of line due to the time it take for the staff to reach the destinated area? if so, can we accept that MRT or which ever company stop the train service everytime they want to do maintenance? if not, can they build another thread outside of the current track for them to walk instead of the current one?

Edited by Joseph22

we can only wait for the report finding. hopefully its not human mischieve that result in the accident.

Hopefully it is not human mischief, cause really a mystery why the train only hit the 2nd and 3rd men while so many of them were walking along the track?

Hopefully it is not human mischief, cause really a mystery why the train only hit the 2nd and 3rd men while so many of them were walking along the track?

hopefully not murder also [sweatdrop]

okay a bit too far fetch.

i can only say, of all the sad people, mr Lui is the happier one [laugh]

RIP, sons of Singapore

Ya lor ya lor, my friend saw him just last few days at tampines gaint, according to her, he looks happy [laugh]

• Praise 1

Ya lor ya lor, my friend saw him just last few days at tampines gaint, according to her, he looks happy [laugh]

Any minister that step down look happier.