Car Inspection

Ahrex

Grandis is hid lei.. U should disclose earlier.

Mine the headlight got a little blue color one, like the old Odc...

Anyway pass, can go renew rt...

Drive another 2yrs, hopefully Coe down then can chg car...

No lah. Now those clowns small food n drink wil b concentrating on the food n drinks only. Their eyes wan to see engine n chassis number but their eyes keep pulling them to look at u instead. Hahaha. [laugh]

Wah.. haha... like that better to bring a xmm along oso.. might help even more.. [rolleyes][rolleyes]

I hv been going since inspections first started n I feel the present inspectors, most r idiots.

Hahaha. [laugh]

Not really technically trained. Ty just key in vehicle no. n other simple data into the computer only. The only station where ty need some skills wil b the undercarriage inspection bay. The other stations all the work is done by the computers.

agree!! these inspectors today are more or less "keyboard" workers... if this is what they do, might as well outsource the inspections to outside workshops !! this is what they do in AUS when i did yearly inspections there previously (just brought the car to a authorised workshop attached to petrol station and they would check the brakes, lights, steerring, exhaust etc, no queue, no need appointment, just walk in and collect the cert 15 minutes later after the checks).

Hope also Coe will return to saner levels gd luck

Ya I also hoping COE drop in 2 yrs time then I can change car............or renew COE on my Optra. [idea]

Wah.. haha... like that better to bring a xmm along oso.. might help even more.. [rolleyes]

Yes. [thumbsup]

Ask her wear short skirt with G-string n low cut.

Keep bending here n there till the inspector [dizzy][crazy] n cannot see the numbers even.

100% pass. [flowerface]

Let me know when u going. I also wan to see. [grin]

agree!! these inspectors today are more or less "keyboard" workers... if this is what they do, might as well outsource the inspections to outside workshops !! this is what they do in AUS when i did yearly inspections there previously (just brought the car to a authorised workshop attached to petrol station and they would check the brakes, lights, steerring, exhaust etc, no queue, no need appointment, just walk in and collect the cert 15 minutes later after the checks).

Ty can do anything I dun care as long as the prices come down n not go up. [furious]

Yes. [thumbsup]

Keep bending here n there till the inspector [dizzy][crazy] n cannot see the numbers even.

100% pass. [flowerface]

Will you promise not to make the floor slippery with your drools, or other body fluids? Work place safety is important

Will you promise not to make the floor slippery with your drools, or other body fluids? Work place safety is important

OK I promise. But I wil use my HP cam to take many nice pics to post here fr all to enjoy. [rolleyes][laugh]

OK I promise. But I wil use my HP cam to take many nice pics to post here fr all to enjoy. [rolleyes][laugh]

if these xmm at car inspections are worth your hp clicks, why not recruit them to start a car-inspection service... your customers can be assured that their cars pass inspection sui sui when they let your xmms take them for inspection, of course you will charge these owners a small fee :D

if these xmm at car inspections are worth your hp clicks, why not recruit them to start a car-inspection service... your customers can be assured that their cars pass inspection sui sui when they let your xmms take them for inspection, of course you will charge these owners a small fee :D

I rather open a car wash. Driver sit inside car n hv a good view tru the windscreen. [laugh][laugh]

I rather open a car wash. Driver sit inside car n hv a good view tru the windscreen. [laugh][laugh]

If I open car wash, the outside of the cars stay dry, inside all wet when the washers join the driver..... For extra ten bucks, I provide car cover for privacy....

If I open car wash, the outside of the cars stay dry, inside all wet when the washers join the driver..... For extra ten bucks, I provide car cover for privacy....

Hhmmmmmm...... U see. Another good idea from u. [idea][thumbsup]

Yes. [thumbsup]

100% pass. [flowerface]

Knn.. hahahahah. You can arrange for me? [laugh]

[:p] sounds like a good idea.

went for inspection at STA boon lay, out of the 6 staff, 4 are piony [dizzy]

[:p] sounds like a good idea.

went for inspection at STA boon lay, out of the 6 staff, 4 are piony [dizzy]

OM now car inspection also become all Pinoy.

Maybe ty only can inspect Jeepney?

↡ Advertisement