Amway

Phuakangtao

your member got class or not? i only buy from diamond club [laugh]

my ex-office used to be at the amway distribution centre [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

well, whether ppl member got "class or not" is very subjective. And you cite that you only buy from Diamond club....which is; Well...good. But isn't it much better if you are a Diamond yourself?

↡ Advertisement

To be honest with u, I'm actually using Amway toothpaste to brush teeth. The blue tube, supposed to be made in US.

U want my feedback? I don't feel any difference from colgate or darlie. In fact, Amway toothpaste gives worse breath in my mouth everyday..... I'm not kidding.

So tell us whats so good abt the toothpaste ??

I supposed you mean "bad breath"? If it's, then please take care of your digestive system. Eg. take more fiber and less meats. the breath is a tell tales sign that your digestive system is crying for help due to incomplete digestion and thus yields some toxics. Oh YES, remember to drink more water as well (to assist in your digestion).

p/s : the difference from colgate/darlie/amway (or whatsoever brands) is the chemicals contents within the tooth paste.

Hi, pls don't mistaken. stuffs like mooncakes are known as "seasonal product" - meaning it's not the core biz.

When dealing with "complain"; errr.....in this case I supposed it's mean "lack of focus". Well, it can be true looking at the nutshell from the exterior. But honestly speaking, that's not the focus point and not the core biz. FYI, the mooncakes supplier "ride-on" the existing networking. And since there is a demand, people will buy and they can enjoy the rebates as well.

Goodness....not so easy to explain in wordings. If u r interested, I can explain to you in a face-to-face meet-up.

[:p] definitely it is not the main product. mooncakes by themselvs are seasonal in nature [;)]

what i am trying to say is that this is just example of them trying to sell every plausible product under their amway brand, this is what i call lack of differentiation of their brand.

while i agree there are some good products in their stable, they have unfortunately not been outstanding because of this lack of focus. i don't think MLM model of busienss should ever try to sell everything like a traditional hypermart business. with fairprice and carrefour aruond, how many other people would depend on network to look for amway to buy household products?

wah so coincidental, i just attended an Amway presentation at my wife's friend place yday. Went with an open mind.....wife signed up as member (only $69 i think) & got a starter kit (reading materials & a CD-ROM). Of course they showed us alot of success stories & did some pdt demo on their most popular items (Eg: general washing liquid LOC brand, dish drops, nutrilife multi-vits). No harm researching more into their operations & see how it works....

Their water purifier is supposed to be one of the better ones in the market.

Why are people still doing this? One stranger approached me ask me wanna buy some nutri thing .. Wtf

Bro, if I can proof to you by mathematical calculation that it doesn't really benefit ppl at the top, will you give me this opportunity??? If after 30 minutes presentation and u are still not convince, I will pay u $10 for wasting your time.

p/s : in fact, make it more challenging, the moment we meet I give you $10. If you are convince, you give me back. It you are not convince, you walk away with the $10 if you thinking I am giving you a lousy presentation and wasting your times.

haha, there's 2 point i addressed and both point have to be tackled together. no point showing me that the top don't earn much when the busienss as a whole doesn't sell well. it is not going to motivate me to join amway. the other big problem i see is the lack of differentiation in its branding. i think the loc detergent and the espring is good but because of too many other average products, not many people know about these good products. plus these 2 good products don't actualy make a lot of money. espring is not a recuring purchases and you cannot make much from selling LOC detergent. i still maintain the amway strategy is not astute [cool]

but i am sure many other brother here will be keen to meet you on my behalf if you declare you are sweet looking [laugh]

anyway i got to knw there is other 2 similar MLM biz tat sell health supplement n a internet marketing biz which can genarate passive income(if work hard)...

Edited by Rezorn86

Bro, if I can proof to you by mathematical calculation that it doesn't really benefit ppl at the top, will you give me this opportunity??? If after 30 minutes presentation and u are still not convince, I will pay u $10 for wasting your time.

p/s : in fact, make it more challenging, the moment we meet I give you $10. If you are convince, you give me back. It you are not convince, you walk away with the $10 if you thinking I am giving you a lousy presentation and wasting your times.

People here all multi millionaires, unless you can prove you are one by being a distributor, I double anyone will be interested to listen to your pitch.

I supposed you mean "bad breath"? If it's, then please take care of your digestive system. Eg. take more fiber and less meats. the breath is a tell tales sign that your digestive system is crying for help due to incomplete digestion and thus yields some toxics. Oh YES, remember to drink more water as well (to assist in your digestion).

p/s : the difference from colgate/darlie/amway (or whatsoever brands) is the chemicals contents within the tooth paste.

It's not bad breath. And bad breath doesn't mean the person has toxic. U a qualified therapist or doctor arh?

Bad breath can be caused by diary products like cheese, milk. And also by garlic, onion or coffee.

Talk abt myself, I'm the one of the healthiest person u possibly meet. I don't eat alot meat, considered as half vegetarian. My bowels are healthy at once or twice daily. Don't smoke , dont drink, dont get sick at all.

Even if I got bad breath, it's could be my intake of garlic, oinion and dairy product which are supposed to be good for health.

Tell us what's the chemical compound of Amway toothpaste, and why different from colgate or darlie??

shoo off.... dont come sell that dumb MLM here.... go find gullible uncles/aunties elsewhere...

Edited by Xers007

for this,

i have to agree with you.

for the "sell" vs "share"

i think i shall not discuss.

Talk abt myself, I'm the one of the healthiest person u possibly meet. I don't eat alot meat, considered as half vegetarian.

bro,

dun have such things one

you are one then you are one

if you are not there, then its just like that.

no need add 1/2 or 3/4 to the equation.

Why is it that all amway person talks the same way and reply the very same way?

I Have friends in amway and thier reply is alway very defensive and always in the same manner, As if they are taught how to reply to all questions

To me, I don't really like amway is because its the way most of them do the selling, And upon posting this, i believe many amway person will quickly come in the defence of their company and i believe all amway personnel will def with the same reply and say tone.

3 example of my encounter with how amway personnel lure you to listen to the product, (to me every meeting comes with an hidden agenda)

1) Friend from amway will suddenly invite everyone to his/her house for lunch or dinner, Agenda is always said to be gathering, And upon reaching, you realise there are alot of people you don't know and after lunch/dinner, they will make you watch video and introduce their product and ask you to join members and join seminar.

2) Friend suddenly wants to have a meetup for coffee, Upon meeting, Suddenly he/she will said left something in office and request you to go up together to get it. Upon reaching the office, you will be sourrounded by amway people and they will preach thier product and ask you to join seminar and members. <- to me, this is the most B45t4rd way.

3) Friend will invite you to leadership meeting and the meeting agenda is again not told. and upon reaching, you realiese its the amway slides and same yadah yadah from them.

Question, Why can't they be honest with thier intention? is it because when they say amway, we will reject?

And often i hear them say its only a few of the black sheep that pull them down and they are not like that, But the very friend is the one who told me to go for a leadership seminar and say upon reaching then I will know what is it about, Issin't my friend from amway contridicting himself?

Amway sales people often say don;t listen to what the internet says, but they bring the argument with what amway thaught them. Everything that amway says is correct and internet is just rubbish trying to spoil their name. Ask me to be open minded and listen to them. WTF. Why don't amway personnel be open minded and listen to outside ppl. *roar* If i am the boss of amway, of course i will say my company is the best and earn the most. Who would invite members to his company and say his company is no gd and cannot sell. Duh, If amway wants to bring an argument to me, then bring the non bias of the outside world opinion and not what amway opinon.

Next thing i don't like abt them is, They treat those who cannot sell or quit as failure. Those that cannot sell or quit are often backstab by those that are still hanging on. They often call them weak or don't have motivation, Gosh.

So to summarise, the main reason why i don't like amway is thier ethics and moral values.

[smash] [smash] [smash] Getting ready to get a hammering from Amway personnal [rolleyes]

To be honest with u, I'm actually using Amway toothpaste to brush teeth. The blue tube, supposed to be made in US.

U want my feedback? I don't feel any difference from colgate or darlie. In fact, Amway toothpaste gives worse breath in my mouth everyday..... I'm not kidding.

So tell us whats so good abt the toothpaste ??

Dump all that sheet bro. Use banana stem, serious. I use it myself. Clean and natural and also helps kill all sorts of crap in your mouth.

Supercharged

Dump all that sheet bro. Use banana stem, serious. I use it myself. Clean and natural and also helps kill all sorts of crap in your mouth.

No kidding?!... Where to get banana stem? From the bunch of bananas that can be bought from market?

↡ Advertisement