Front shocks gave me big SHOCKS -- up lorry at 40,000km!

KARTer

Just a slow 6MT car lar but not as exotic as your celica.

when / where did you see the celica?.... must be at least 8 yrs ago? coz i sold it although i still meet the new owner and the car once in a while nowadays :o

I drive the SS1 before the current car and also went for a few celica meet ups/tracking.

when / where did you see the celica?.... must be at least 8 yrs ago? coz i sold it although i still meet the new owner and the car once in a while nowadays :o

I drive the SS1 before the current car and also went for a few celica meet ups/tracking.

no wonder!!! ...... iirc, only a few SS1s went to the track... hope to catch up with you again!! :D were you the first from the celica group who switched to TC?

Actually there are quite a few that went to the track, especially that red SS1. And, I'm a NA person. [:)]

And even for that car, my stock shocks lasted me till the day I exported it at 170+k km at the 5 year mark.

no wonder!!! ...... iirc, only a few SS1s went to the track... hope to catch up with you again!! :D were you the first from the celica group who switched to TC?

Your ride sibei problematic. Got smell then now shocks uplorry at 40K?

You oblivious to humps like driving M113? ^_^

got other problems also:- eg sometimes handbrake jams if not driven for few weeks... but once the jam is cleared, ok for the rest of the day :D

Actually there are quite a few that went to the track, especially that red SS1. And, I'm a NA person. [:)]

And even for that car, my stock shocks lasted me till the day I exported it at 170+k km at the 5 year mark.

NA and 6spd?..... M something isit? :D

No lar, 6MT is for current car. You referring to TRD sports M? Even SS2/Superstruts also comes in 6MT.

your current ride M something, rite? not your ex-ride :D

OMG!!! just a bread n butter small hatch back, tracked for fun once and covered only 40,000km in five years but now f shocks gone....

My only "abuse":- sometimes accelerated hard half way going thru road humps but got slowed down a bit before humps.

Any bros' shocks lasted shorter?

every time i went up to port klang towards westports, twice only and my shocks all gone...changed about 3 to 4 times liao

↡ Advertisement