Uniquely SGP ways of car zng-ing?

KARTer

Not talking about performance zngs, but visual / decorative types....

Fins. side-skirts, GT-wings, etc are quite universal, but there are a few others sgp-only "zngs" which cannot be found outside sgp (ok, maybe also found in MY). I got a feeling the list will not be long though (coz we are not a very creative lots)

1. Put t-shirt to cover the backrest of front car seats [:)]

2. Put coloured paper slips which come with pre-punched holes/flaps on dashboard, usually in carpark or roadsides.. [:p]

3. Put AMG decals/stickers on a Hyundai car!! :D or RallyArt on a Honda, TRD on a Nissan, Nismo on a Mazda...

4. that's all i can think of, if you can add one or two more, you're really observant / creative :D

Edited by KARTer
↡ Advertisement

Carbon fiber bonnet. Fake brembo kit. Super ugly anti scratch stripe at front and back bumper(as if can prevent scratch if really hit a wall). DRL on front bumper. Under carriage light like chingay.add side mirror indicator when car doesn't come originally fitted with it. Add a scratch prove plate on door handle. Darken the little triangle window at the back sit. What else?

Fins. side-skirts, GT-wings, etc are quite universal, but there are a few others sgp-only "zngs" which cannot be found outside sgp (ok, maybe also found in MY). I got a feeling the list will not be long though (coz we are not a very creative lots)

2. Put coloured paper slips which come with pre-punched holes/flaps on dashboard, usually in carpark or roadsides.. [:p]

3. Put AMG decals/stickers on a Hyundai car!! :D or RallyArt on a Honda, TRD on a Nissan, Nismo on a Mazda...

4. that's all i can think of, if you can add one or two more, you're really observant / creative :D

1 and 3 are quite common in HK too. My own Mazda 323 came with TRD and Mugen stickers, decals and other accessories, which I quickly removed and replaced upon getting it.

2 - haha, can't really call that "zhng-ing" though

I don't think there are any uniquely SG ways of zhnging car. Cos we all just take inspiration from overseas, all influence from JDM, USDM, european market etc. But bits and pieces of this and that trend is common la.

What I do notice is there are trends in modding. eg. Last time used to be considered sporty putting tribal stickers across the car. Now you seldom see them. Nowadays can see the trend is toward DRL (thx to the GTR), LED lining on headlamp and pastel color rims.

bullet hole decals to cover dents/scratches.

2 bars of DRL beside number plate (almost EVERY other car has it already...duh)

Edited by Scoots

Classic one

Tom - B+

Dick - A

Harry -O

[crazy]

Maybe they seriously think the ambalance medic needs to know it ysoon?

But seriously I think this is quite unique.

I see more of the above in Malaysia than in Singapore.

BMW M on 520.

I don't think there are any uniquely SG ways of zhnging car. Cos we all just take inspiration from overseas, all influence from JDM, USDM, european market etc. But bits and pieces of this and that trend is common la.

What I do notice is there are trends in modding. eg. Last time used to be considered sporty putting tribal stickers across the car. Now you seldom see them. Nowadays can see the trend is toward DRL (thx to the GTR), LED lining on headlamp and pastel color rims.

Pastel coloured rims take the cake for me. Haha...

↡ Advertisement