Honda airwave's original tyre & rim size.

Dante

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone can provide me a accurate information on the correct tyre and rims for Honda airwave? As I got information it is 175/65/14 and another one is 195/55/15. Please kindly help.

Thank You

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone can provide me a accurate information on the correct tyre and rims for Honda airwave? As I got information it is 175/65/14 and another one is 195/55/15. Please kindly help.

Thank You

that should be the correct one for 175/65/14 check your airwave driver door pillar got sticker (tire size and pressure are there

195/55/15 is the after market conversion (correct conversion too)

i feel my current tyres or suspension is having a lot virations on the road. Some of the speed strips is causing a lot of vibrations when i go thru them. Anyway to improve ?

i feel my current tyres or suspension is having a lot virations on the road. Some of the speed strips is causing a lot of vibrations when i go thru them. Anyway to improve ?

Airwave suspension is hard, probably deflate your tire to compensate on the bump.

you can lower little air by may be 10% to improve the ride comfort but this will shoerten your tyre life.

the best way is go back to stock (example from 16" back to OE 14" and run the factory pressure )

↡ Advertisement