Audi Q7 FC

ins1dious

Hi guys, got my new ride 2 weeks ago. Just finished 1k kms. Wondering if other Q7/Other SUV bros can share their FC in Sg's stop/start traffic. My avg is only 6.5 bigcry.gif but I'm hoping it'll start improving as I started more expressway driving.

↡ Advertisement

Well... Compared to my previous Mazda6, this Q7 probably drinks about $300 more per month in fuel. Which isn't that big a deal.

Still would be good to know how the other SUVs are doing.

Well Q7 is a 2 tons SUV,6.5km/L is normal for our traffic....

I'm getting about 12km/l on highways. Need to plan journeys better. My mates X5 does about 7.5 combined. wonder how the Honda Oddys are...

I'm getting about 12km/l on highways. Need to plan journeys better. My mates X5 does about 7.5 combined. wonder how the Honda Oddys are...

i'm driving one..

7+ to 8km/litre

im driving XC60, T5.

getting 7.8km/l combined

thats pretty good. I'll have to try a more sedate driving lol, see if I can come close.

The XC60 is a sweet looking car as well [thumbsup] I used to own a S60 T5 with the 18" BBS alloys. Never could take a U-turn though... always had to be 5-point turns. Bloody fast though... maxed it to its 245kph once. Scary.

bro, if you can afford $300k+ Q7, I think a tankful of fuel is nothing to your wallet. don't care about the FC, it shouldn't be any worse with current technology. [;)]

you're right :) still came as a shocker when I saw the combined figures. Its a bit like asking for an upsized double quarter pounder with cheese and requesting diet coke with that :D Totally pointless but you feel somewhat better....

It is always good to know what is the normal FC for a car, even for a big/expensive SUV. When your car engine is in bad health, the FC drop and you will know somethings is not right.

It is always good to know what is the normal FC for a car, even for a big/expensive SUV. When your car engine is in bad health, the FC drop and you will know somethings is not right.

you're absolutely right [thumbsup]

When you drive Audi, you should not care about FC.

I knew someone would say this. But why shouldnt care? Can afford an expensive car and paying how much for the petrol is diff.

↡ Advertisement