Pioneer AVH-8450BT

Cow28

Hey guys, does anyone know if its possible to load a custom splash / start up screen image on a AVH-P8450BT?

Yes

Create your splash and burn it into a disc, and pop the disc into the receiver.

Whenever you turn on your ignition, the receiver will auto play the disc and there goes your Splash.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Yes

Create your splash and burn it into a disc, and pop the disc into the receiver.

Whenever you turn on your ignition, the receiver will auto play the disc and there goes your Splash.

Thanks!

I guess that means it'll only work via the image burned on a CD? The unit won't auto play the image say if it were on a SD card prior to ignition?

Cheers.

Edited by Lokhir

Neutral Newbie

Guys, anyone knows how to upload a animated background? Also, what is the size of the image for normal background (static)?

TIA~

Guys, anyone knows how to upload a animated background?

Use photoshop and save as JPEG and set it to medium quality.

Or use any image software and scale down till it works. Quality and settings varies from different software.

Neutral Newbie

Use photoshop and save as JPEG and set it to medium quality.

Or use any image software and scale down till it works. Quality and settings varies from different software.

Thanks bro. But I think you are referring to the making of a static background picture... Any chance you know how we can create and upload animated background?

create and upload animated background?

Get a video converter and set it to Mpeg-4, and run it through your sdcard.

Edited by Hachi28

Neutral Newbie

I bought this unit and the CD-UI201V. The iPod Classic, I had working with and old Pioneer unit, when I play a video the sound you can hear but no video is displayed. I have been wondering where do you plug the 3.5 mm connector that comes with the CD-UI201V Cable? Do I have to configure something on the head unit?

Just go dl any vevo mv or warner music the program will prompt only playback not dl

Mine works fine.

That's why I ask you for a mtv that cannot works and I hope to get it solved.

ya mine was fine too but ever since i change to windows 7 and downloaded the latest Free Youtube Downloader....restrictions starts to appear...cant download MTV from VEVO, Warner music

Hi, can I know what is included in a new AVH-8450BT box? Reason being, I'm buying a second hand one so would like to ensure everything come with it. Thanks in advance.

Black pouch, remote control & CD-IU201V cable

CD-IU201V is included? I thought all cables are optional?

↡ Advertisement