Dangerous Driving within estate area

Greyminswift

This happened this morning within the HDB estate, after exiting MSCP, but before entering the main road. Dangerous lane cutter.

I know i am a bit slow within the estate area, but there are lots of people walking within the estate area in the morning, sometimes thinking they are the king of the road, which is why i exercise a bit of caution. Had this guy misjudged his distance or there was somebody coming in from that exit/entrance, confirmed crash. So impatient to get to work ah?

Gave me a little heart attack in the morning...

↡ Advertisement

This happened this morning within the HDB estate, after exiting MSCP, but before entering the main road. Dangerous lane cutter.

I know i am a bit slow within the estate area, but there are lots of people walking within the estate area in the morning, sometimes thinking they are the king of the road, which is why i exercise a bit of caution. Had this guy misjudged his distance or there was somebody coming in from that exit/entrance, confirmed crash. So impatient to get to work ah?

I see a slow car, no one walking around and a fed up driver executing a dangerous move

Both deserve to get spanked

You are not slow, there are always kids running around void deck to the road, rather be safe then sorry. That guy will kill someone some day!

Seriously on a 2 way road in a carpark, how fast do you want to drive? Somemore there is a bend. What if some joker coming from the other direction drives out of his lane?

If you are in such a bloody hurry, go and flag a Sonata taxi. Confirm you will reach your workplace faster than you drive because you do not need to park the car. Just pay and get out!

Defensive driving is always the best. No wonder driving on Singapore roads is so stressful. The moment you put your car in "D" in your HDB estate, you better drive at such a speed where no car will be behind you. If a car pulls up behind you, you are classified as SLOW.

Better to be slower on service road...you never who will be dashing across the road eg. kids chasing after each or stray ball, etc... In my estate, one of my neighbor like to overtake within the MSCP itself.

You are not slow, there are always kids running around void deck to the road, rather be safe then sorry. That guy will kill someone some day!

There arent kids around, but in the morning some of the residents will walk a straight path from the void deck (from the block on the right side) to get to the bus stop or to the MRT station.

There arent kids around, but in the morning some of the residents will walk a straight path from the void deck (from the block on the right side) to get to the bus stop or to the MRT station.

You will know but those that speed will never know, by the time they know there's a kid, they have already bang them. I ever had a kid dash out right in front of my car when I'm driving, I was slow during that time.

I ever complaint here once about a driver, flashing and wanting to overtake a mscp when I'm driving 20kph. Speed limit is 15kph. It is dark in the morning as lights are all off, lots of ppl walking towards their car and they might not notice drivers driving that fast.

Twincharged

IMO I would also feel that your speed is slow if I were behind you. But then I wouldn't overtake. Too dangerous.

You are right. Carpark should be driven slowly. There are kids, bicycles, old people around, cars dashing out.

This avante too impatient liao. Can save how much time.

estates area better to drive slowly. never know when some kids will just run across or cyclists. the avante probably feels satisfied that he saved a few secs of his time, let him be.

hmmm at punggol right

the place where u need access key to enter the lobby

yeap. Blk 292 carpark, but was only parking there in Feb as season parking at the carpark for my estate was full.