Plywood supplier

Garlic

Hi guys,

Appreciate if anyone can suggest a place to buy plywood shelving for my metal rack.

I need 4 pieces of 4ft by 1.5ft planks.

Are there any ways to make them resistant to worms?

I using something similar to below pic, have disposed planks as they were infested with worms. The worms burrow into wood ply and then slowly turn them to crumble.

metal-rack-490.jpg

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Try the shop on the main road beside sungei road famous laska at blk 27 Jalan beseh coffeeshop. About 20-30metres away.

Edited by Mcf777

if you dont mind going to ang mo kio:-

I bought my plywood from amk ave 3 (just after CTE slip road entering ave3 coming from yishun direction towards YCK rd direction) ie amk industrial park2 blk 5022. the plywood shop is near the end of the block at the CTE end, it sells other hardware and building material also.

if they cant cut it for you (standard size is 4ft x 8ft), ask them recommend a workshop behind the blk to cut for you) [:)]

anyway, most industrial estate dealing with woodwork/carpentry will have shops selling plywood

Hi guys,

Appreciate if anyone can suggest a place to buy plywood shelving for my metal rack.

I need 4 pieces of 4ft by 1.5ft planks.

Are there any ways to make them resistant to worms?

I using something similar to below pic, have disposed planks as they were infested with worms. The worms burrow into wood ply and then slowly turn them to crumble.

Thanks.

eunos light industrial estate opp eunos interchange.

from outside you see a few ppl sawing wood or pasting formica, just go and ask. they will sell one.

4ft by 1.5ft i think per piece 10-20 bucks depending on how thick you want.

worms is chipboard bah... not plywood... my plywood so many donkey years liao also no worms

Edited by Ngck
↡ Advertisement