Opinions on these 2lt saloons

Dezouk

Dear all bros

Recently, i have been looking around for a 2 litre saloon car from year 2007 . I have these cars in mind but i will like to know if anyone is driving it now or have previous experiences with it to share.

S60 2.0T

Camry 2.0

Mazda 6

Cefiro 2.0

Your opinions on these based on

Maintenance

Reliablility

Consumption

Drive

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Dear all bros

Recently, i have been looking around for a 2 litre saloon car from year 2007 . I have these cars in mind but i will like to know if anyone is driving it now or have previous experiences with it to share.

S60 2.0T

Camry 2.0

Mazda 6

Cefiro 2.0

Maintenance

Reliablility

Consumption

Drive

Thanks!

- s60 is completely out of the camry, mazda or cefiro price range

- of the lot the cefiro will give you the most rear legroom

- the mazda will give you the best looking and best quality interior

seriously if you wanna consider the cefiro, have a look at the teana instead. better design yet more features

also don't under estimate the mazda 6, its a wonderful car to drive around in

if you have the confidence, do try doing a 2 lane 90 deg turn on the mazda 6, it can be done at speeds above 90km/h with minimal effort

Neutral Newbie

seriously if you wanna consider the cefiro, have a look at the teana instead. better design yet more features

if you have the confidence, do try doing a 2 lane 90 deg turn on the mazda 6, it can be done at speeds above 90km/h with minimal effort

u r trying to convince TS to commit suicide aren't u? [thumbsup]

Errrr, please stay off S'pore road for others & their family safety. Thankyou! We know you've gotten used to piloting F1, F16 & even F15. Please proceed to NASA.

Don't come here and talk c--k lah. No car can take 90 degree turn at 90km/h. Given a Subaru also cannot.

So fast school holiday?? I thought next week?

Dear all bros

S60 2.0T

Camry 2.0

Mazda 6

Cefiro 2.0

Maintenance

Reliablility

Consumption

Drive

Thanks!

Without a doubt S60 2.0T.

Just think for a moment.....

1 day you pull into a hotel lobby in a Volvo....... Compared wih the 3 other MIJ????

Will the valet thinks that you are a "well to do boss" being humble to drive a bigger volvo for its safety, technology & drive?

[thumbsup][drivingcar] ....

I go borrow 1 MZ6 & you show me how it is done...

I think i know what you mean...

It is done by using the rooftop of the MZ6 [:p] ...

Don't come here and talk c--k lah. No car can take 90 degree turn at 90km/h. Given a Subaru also cannot.

I can easily make a u turn with my mamasa 6 at 90km/hour

I can easily make a u turn with my mamasa 6 at 90km/hour

Dear all bros

S60 2.0T

Camry 2.0

Mazda 6

Cefiro 2.0

Maintenance

Reliablility

Consumption

Drive

Thanks!

I do not have experience with S60. My ranking is from good to bad on each topic

Maintenance - Camry, Cefiro, Mazda

Reliablility - Camry, Cefiro, Mazda

Consumption - Camry, Mazda, Cefiro

Drive - Mazda, Cefiro, Camry

S60 should be good at drive, average at consumption and bad on Maintenance and Reliability in the comapritive ranking.

i do agree handling of the mz6 is better than the other 2 MIJ.. but seriously.. not good until can do 90 degree turn at 90km/h..

i was talking about a 2 lane turn, not a single lane turn

so effectively you actually have a difference of around 6 lanes

Hypersonic

You will be cutting into others lane, which is always dangerous. You better stay away from the road. [rifle][rifle]

I also don't want to see any pedestrain kill by you waiting at the traffic light junction.

[thumbsup] brilliant car that. I agree. With the Mz6, you feel confident enough to take such high speed turns. The car IS that nimble and stable.

Comfort wise, the Camry should be better of the 3. Mazda is not known for comfort due to poorer insulation.

In SG, where jams are everywhere and cars are expensive, the Camry takes the crown for comfort, reliability and better FC.

Also explains why it fetches a better resale value than the Mazda 6 and Nissan Cefiro. But you could possibly save some $$ with the Mazda 6/Cefiro though.

No experience with Volvo but my friend avoided it after feedback that maintenance might a killer, especially for a used one.

You could also consider the Honda Accord.

You will be cutting into others lane, which is always dangerous. You better stay away from the road. [rifle][rifle]

I also don't want to see any pedestrain kill by you waiting at the traffic light junction.

you talk like as if i take every single turn at that speed, but i don't make such turns unless i can see the entire route i'm going to take

i told you that the car can make such a turn because i did it once when i was chasing a blinking turn arrow, also i had my foot on the brake pedal all the time too

(edited)

Dear all bros

S60 2.0T

Camry 2.0

Mazda 6

Cefiro 2.0

Maintenance

Reliablility

Consumption

Drive

Thanks!

I'd choose the S60 1.6T instead of the 2.0T. But even that is ~40k more expensive than the Camry. For reliability, maintenance you can't go wrong with Camry. But I always felt it was s--t on turns and the FC isn't going to be good with a 4-speed (A).

I'd choose the Mazda for drivability. FC is average. Nothing great. But it'll put a smile in your face everytime you push it.

UPDATE: My bad. TS was looking for 2nd hand from 2007. That changes everything.

Go for Camry.

Edited by Habeebhashim
↡ Advertisement