Have you seen this MINI commercial?

Autobat

Neutral Newbie

Anyone seen that series of MINI commercials on Viewers' Choice 2011 yet? I'm loving it so so much. Makes the brand a lot more personable and also memorable. All you car lovers, go support it! Its been awhile since we've had a great car ad. http://apps.facebook.com/mcorpviewerschoice/

That being said, I actually killed some time (dont tell me bosses hahaah) in office watching all the videos that made the list for the competition and voted for my favs. It was actually super entertaining and I highly recommend going to take a look at BOTH the local and international commercials. Some really fantastic brilliant refreshing ideas up there. Here's the list:

Local Commercials: Canon EOS 600 D: Man vs Man, CapitaLand Limited: Building for Tomorrow, Dequadin: Yes Sir, Colorectal Cancer Awareness: Kaki, Ministry of Education: Mrs Chong, Dengue Prevention Campaign: Family Fiend, Oreo Biscuits: Laundry, Pizza Hut: Macho Man, Singapore Airlines: Across the World, Singapore Kindness Movement: Say Thanks, Make Someone's Day

International Commercials: Carlsberg Beer: Everest, FedEx: Zombie, Gatsby Facial Wash: Facial Wash Series, Heineken Beer: Entrance, Korea Tourism Organization: Korea Be Energised, Microsoft: Epic Share, MINI: Sushi/Emergency, Solvil Et Titus: These 3 Years, Taiwan Visitors Association: Taiwan Touch Your Heart, Tic Tac Sweets: Bounce

So many choices and so much entertainment, go watch it all, vote and stand to win $22k worth of prizes.

↡ Advertisement

I don have facebook account. Cant see. Too bad for me. Anyway i only interested in the 1dx and 5dmk3 commercials.