Jialat, forgoto buy e licence for Fri!!

Ekardo

how huh??

can any bro advise??

call and inform LTA, if not wrong can settle at a fine of $30. But provided you must let them know whithin 3 days from the date you forget to buy e license.

(edited)

call LTA within 3 working days only need pay $20 but have to go down personally to pay.

Edited by Nf0rc3r

Neutral Newbie

You can e-mail to LTA ([email protected]) and inform them you have forgotten to buy the licence. If you have used on Friday, it means you have till 2359hrs on Saturday to buy the licence. After the deadline, if you send email within 3 days stating the reason for not buying, they will let you settle the amount at $30.

Neutral Newbie

U wiuld need to go to LTA personally, within 7 days to made a report on the offends. And they will ask u to filll up a report on the case. And then officer will saud thst they will be mailing u a fine of $30nett. Upon receiving the letter, just go to any axs to pay.

i also forgot before. Went down LTA at Sin Ming and self-declare within 3 days. they will then issue you a summon for 30 dollars which you have to pay.

All dont start guessing. Read this Q&A taken from LTA website

QUESTION:

Q: What can I do if I used my OPC but forgot to buy an e-Day Licence within the stipulated period?

A:

After using your OPC, you need to buy/date an e-Day License by 11.59 pm of the following day. If this is not done, it will be considered an offence.

OPC drivers/owners who have missed the payment deadline and voluntarily informed LTA of the use of their vehicles within 3 days after the deadline will be allowed to settle the violation at $30.

For lodgement of an appeal, you may click here to provide the pertinent information. We will respond to you as soon as we can.

Last updated on 26 August 2011

You mean today you realized it. Can try if e-application still works?

I bet you are not any OPC owner. How can that pass through? Dont get the TS in trouble.

I bet you are not any OPC owner. How can that pass through? Dont get the TS in trouble.

You got it right. So lucky, mine already converted to normal car, so no issue.

↡ Advertisement