Hougang resident files court application .........

Picnic06-Biante15

Supercharged

dont know why when i see this line.. i have a feeling if this is PAP ward.. ppl will be focusing on PAP making own wardless resident feel 2nd class...

so question is, why WP making her feel 2nd class. :ph34r:

notfair to blame wp like this.

if wp allows yaw to stay there, pap would be firing on all cyclinders attacking the integrity and moral of their representative. it is a case of damned if do, damned also if don't do.

also wp would expect by election to be held (as in any democractic society), so their act of firing yaw is not so heartless to say the least.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

'Every family wants to provide the best for their children, send them to a good university. We were pragmatic and paid competitive salaries in order to have a continuous stream of high-calibre people become MPs, and then ministers. They put their careers at risk and underwent an uncertain and unpredictable election process.

By Mr Lee Kuan Yew

Since this is a risky career, of coz the priority will be for them to plan for their future first mah.

If i know that I will be at risk of being retrenched 4 years later, will I be planning for my future first??

after all, we are all human and most humans are known to be selfish like minimun pay for theirselve but no minimun pay for other.

i thought top talent can easily find job with even higher salary after leavign the mp/minister posts?

i thought top talent can easily find job with even higher salary after leavign the mp/minister posts?

the problem is are they considered top talents?

:D:D