2013 Hyundai I30 review

MacDuck

(edited)

By the way, is it me or Mat always review car on the same stretches of roads?

English countryside is always lovely, but a bit of variety will be nice.

Edited by Kiadaw

VW CEO being impressed by the I30's built quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=ztTvZpRXJl4

Dr Winterkorn is a very demanding person. Last week or so, he was happily in his Bentley, & complained that the knobs on the infotainment system is too wobbly, & we (we design the infotainment system on the Bentley) are given a very short time to provide a solution.

Maybe some of the guys here that complain about the DSG having issue should send a notice to him directly.

Neutral Newbie

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit. Need some info on the old i30.

Can anyone confirm if the I30 that the Premier cab is using a wagon or a hatchback? If it is a Wagon, is it the same size and same frame as the passenger i30 Wagon that Komoco is selling?

My smart friend told me the cab is a hatchback and the Taxi i30 Wagon is diffrent shape and size compared to passenger one.

Hope to get some advise here :)

Hypersonic

sweet car. Hope it is priced right .

Said to say, Komoco had never price their car right. Just look at the price for i40, more than $150k. At that, you can get a C180k already. Not attractive pricing at all. I know that i40 is a much bigger car and very well equiped. But C180k is a MB. They should sell the i40 at around $130k.

Hypersonic

Can anyone confirm if the I30 that the Premier cab is using a wagon or a hatchback? If it is a Wagon, is it the same size and same frame as the passenger i30 Wagon that Komoco is selling?

My smart friend told me the cab is a hatchback and the Taxi i30 Wagon is diffrent shape and size compared to passenger one.

The cab is using a wagon lah. It is same as the normal i30 wagon except the engine. I drive it very often because my colleque own one.

It is using the 1.6L CRDi engine [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

First thing first. Hatchback is the shorter version and wagon is the longer version. Secondly, the cabs/taxis uses the wagon model only.

Neutral Newbie

The cab is using a wagon lah. It is same as the normal i30 wagon except the engine. I drive it very often because my colleque own one.

It is using the 1.6L CRDi engine [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Thks bro! I know that its an obviously noob question but i need my smart friend to be convinced.

Can i have some experts or taxi uncle who can confirm on this, pls.

Kumsia very much. :)

Neutral Newbie

Said to say, Komoco had never price their car right. Just look at the price for i40, more than $150k. At that, you can get a C180k already. Not attractive pricing at all. I know that i40 is a much bigger car and very well equiped. But C180k is a MB. They should sell the i40 at around $130k.

Isn't the C180k above 170k?

i45 2.4 already 157k, impossible for them to sell i40 cheaper than i45.

Dr Winterkorn is a very demanding person. Last week or so, he was happily in his Bentley, & complained that the knobs on the infotainment system is too wobbly, & we (we design the infotainment system on the Bentley) are given a very short time to provide a solution.

Maybe some of the guys here that complain about the DSG having issue should send a notice to him directly.

Doesnt the fussy pot know about the problems with his DSG? :o

C180K going at $150K??.............new or resales???................

Doesnt the fussy pot know about the problems with his DSG? :o

Don't say like that leh, I have respect for him.

Anyway, I am not the level to be able to speak to him or even in be invited to the same cocktail party, so I have no idea.

Don't say like that leh, I have respect for him.

Anyway, I am not the level to be able to speak to him or even in be invited to the same cocktail party, so I have no idea.

Sorry don't mean to be negative about him..... His strength as head of an organization lies in his visions, innovations, n leadership etc which he no doubt has in abundance, QC should be left to the team.... [:)]

↡ Advertisement