2013 Hyundai I30 review

MacDuck

Thanks guys for replying.

Maybe it is just me and my family but we are quite impressed w the panaromic roof. :D

Probably a novelty that will die off a few months into the ownership but still I found the car quite well built and comparable to the Golf. Though my wife preferred the Golf's interior the DSG issues just put us off from even considering it.

My target is for it to be priced around $80K.

↡ Advertisement

Maybe it is just me and my family but we are quite impressed w the panaromic roof. :D

Probably a novelty that will die off a few months into the ownership but still I found the car quite well built and comparable to the Golf. Though my wife preferred the Golf's interior the DSG issues just put us off from even considering it.

Your are right, initially when you got your car you will find the sunroof or panaromic roof very impressive and nice. But after a while don think you will use it or even remember your car has such a feature. [:p]

I also find the i30 built quite impressive but too bad it is a hatchcar, personally dont really like hatchcar due to lack of boot space.

Neutral Newbie

Your are right, initially when you got your car you will find the sunroof or panaromic roof very impressive and nice. But after a while don think you will use it or even remember your car has such a feature. [:p]

I also find the i30 built quite impressive but too bad it is a hatchcar, personally dont really like hatchcar due to lack of boot space.

i30 is really nice! Won quite a few car accolades abroad as well. Only issue is the price...would sell like hot cakes if it's priced ~90K

Might want to consider the new Kia K3 as well!

I prefer sedan for the boot too but now my kids don't need stroller anymore so got less bulky stuff to carry around. Another car I will be looking at b4 deciding is the Auris but as of today haven't reached BM showroom but price already listed.

i30 is really nice! Won quite a few car accolades abroad as well. Only issue is the price...would sell like hot cakes if it's priced ~90K

Might want to consider the new Kia K3 as well!

I30 was the CarBuyer UK car of the year and the key thing was its value for money against the Golf.

The specs of K3 looks good but I'm still not a fan of the KIA's tiger grill :D

But will definitely have a look once it arrives since it is near my budget.

I love the sunroof too, don't have to open it, just open the shade while driving will few damn shoik, the whole cabin will feel bigger as well. But must use the best IRR film, else will be damn hot during the day...

Oh...so the $130K promo is for 2L?

Then not exactly promo but just lower OMV to make the entry point enticing.

Still can be considered but wonder how's the drive like.

Ya, 2.4L discontinued. Actually, i find this appealing. No point buy a 2.4L with the huge rd tax to pay.

Comes with a new engine too ( that's all I was told ).

I am now locked in a 104K deal for a 1.6L Jappy, otherwise, I would cross-over to this. Grrr...

I love the sunroof too, don't have to open it, just open the shade while driving will few damn shoik, the whole cabin will feel bigger as well. But must use the best IRR film, else will be damn hot during the day...

doesn't the sun light affects your visibility?

Sunroof is nice although i guess many people dont even touches it. Maybe only a few times when just collected the car, after that might become white elephant. [:p] I like cars comes with sunroof but dont understand how come it is not a standard item or common here?

Sunroof is nice although i guess many people dont even touches it. Maybe only a few times when just collected the car, after that might become white elephant. [:p] I like cars comes with sunroof but dont understand how come it is not a standard item or common here?

due to the weather i guess and how many hours do we actually drive our car everyday??

↡ Advertisement