Tiong PR Towkay Cheat Garmen!

Mustank

Got whistle blower, no wonder lah. For construction sector it's tough to get local construction workers. For those companies in the sectors which are difficult to get local workers, confirm got a lot of phantom workers. This is nothing new.

Turbocharged

this are the consequences when a money-faced govt import PRCs in large quantities yet little qualities

SGX and S-chips are another fine example...

SGX, in a bid to improve liquidity, welcomes so many China companies to list in Singapore without strict auditing

in the end, so many frauds happened

and the most outrageous things are... eg China Sky defies SGX's order to disclose its book to special auditor, the CEO of China Print and Dye ran road back to China and hide from authorities

it's a norm

Ya for Construction industry personal feel will be to be more flexible when it comes to employing FW...

this are the kind of jobs Singaporeans shun anyway...

but those industry which Singaporeans can jolly well work on, the FTs should all be banned... :D

Cheat here cheat there.

I wonder did they also cheat on the building materials and quality control.

I don't want the future kids to sing 'Hate Di Bees is falling down, falling down, unfair leaders"

Cheat here cheat there.

I wonder did they also cheat on the building materials and quality control.

I don't want the future kids to sing 'Hate Di Bees is falling down, falling down, unfair leaders"

Of course similar cheating cases have happened in building construction.

These mofo chinanese sub-cons put empty plastic water bottles during concreting to save on cement and sand.

I have stopped them from using a flame to bend polyurethane sewer pipes, instead of using proper elbow bends, while I was constructing my own house!

The chinanese will cheat in every which way, just to make big bucks ... sadly, also in food and consumables - and they are importing their unscrupulous ways here.

Fcuk them all!!!

These mofo chinanese sub-cons put empty plastic water bottles during concreting to save on cement and sand.

I have stopped them from using a flame to bend polyurethane sewer pipes, instead of using proper elbow bends, while I was constructing my own house!

The chinanese will cheat in every which way, just to make big bucks ... sadly, also in food and consumables - and they are importing their unscrupulous ways here.

Fcuk them all!!!

wah! innovative way of differentiating those singaporean born and those mainlainders! [thumbsup]

Fcuk them all!!!

Not the least, they also bring along their damn fxxk cultures...pushing at mrt platform, spitting , talking loudly n....the worse.. BITE the hand that feed...scholarship student

Turbocharged
(edited)

Fcuk them all!!!

actually regular elbow bend are made with similar method. only its tested and certify plust done during production stage [laugh]

Edited by Joseph22

Anyway, this has been happening so rampiant. Caught only 1 and there still thousands of employers doing this rebating.

No one will report as employers are happily getting kickbacks and FT are happily employed, no one will whistleblow

actually regular elbow bend are made with similar method. only its tested and certify plust done during production stage [laugh]

No lah, the British Standard for polyurethane sewer pipe elbow joints are injection-molded one's. I have verified that with my C&S engineers.

Perhaps the China standards allow for flame-bending [knife]

↡ Advertisement