Help. hit & run in mscp

Scktay

Neutral Newbie

New car was involved in hit & run at home mscp in woodland 586A. Hoping to be able to find any witness. [:(]

↡ Advertisement

New car was involved in hit & run at home mscp in woodland 586A. Hoping to be able to find any witness. [:(]

Bro to help anyone to help you, you have to provide details like what was the colour and make of your ride, date and time & which deck your car kena.

Hope the damage was not serious.

Neutral Newbie

sorry, was too upset to miss out on the details. Car is a silver Mitsubishi Lancer EX and was parked on level 1B. The front bumper dented and partly dislodge. It happened around noon time today.

Neutral Newbie

sorry, was too upset to miss out on the details. Car is a silver Mitsubishi Lancer EX and was parked on level 1B. The front bumper dented and partly dislodge. It happened around noon time today.

hi bro, any left over paint on your car? example, bright yellow or special blue, culprit likely to be taxi.

(edited)

Very difficult one...I got my hit and run back in 2010 just 2 days before CNY. Xinmin newspaper also came out. People saw and reported. Maybe they hoping for NTUC vouchers at that time. LOL. I do suspect one of the lorry. But can't do much lah. That driver denied when I asked him how come his bumper so new unlike previously after 2 days of the incident. All the while he parked same level and his lorry very jialat one. His eyes told me that he was lying. Bo bian lah....LL lor.

Anyway...thank God that my NCD never affected cos I reported police and etc...with all the supported document. I even contacted the reported to gave them more info and the case was up on newspaper for 2nd round. Aviva said it's not my fault so my NCD untouched [;)]

Edited by MG_Myvi

Very difficult one...I got my hit and run in 2010 just 2 days before CNY. Xinmin newspaper also came out. People saw and reported. Maybe they hoping for NTUC vouchers at that time. LOL. I do suspect one of the lorry. But can't do much lah. That driver denied when I asked him how come his bumper so new unlike previously. His eyes told me that he was lying. Bo bian lah....LL lor.

Anyway...thank God that my NCD never affected cos I reported police and etc...with all the supported document....Aviva said it's not my fault so my NCD untouched [;)]

But were you able to claim on your own insurance?

example if the repair is a few k...

(edited)

But were you able to claim on your own insurance?

example if the repair is a few k...

Believe or not....my repair was 5.5k! Fully claimed lor....just pay excess of $500 only.

Edited by MG_Myvi

Believe or not....my repair was 5.5k! Fully claimed lor....just pay excess of $500 only.

and u successfully claimed it back with no impact on your NCD...

u claimed on your own insurance right?

Neutral Newbie

no obvious paint mark of other colour. now can only report police and see what insurance co say... sigh..car is just couple of months old

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I truly hate these irresponsible drivers, if you hit somebody car, pls be brave enough to own up!

My car (Vios Black) also got hit in expressway yesterday and the driver sped away.

I thought he was going to the left shoulder to talk about it but he suddenyl sped off!!

KJE (Towards Tuas) 750am yesterday (06-Mar-2012)....

Yellow heavily modified car (suspect to be Lancer EX, modified until brand logo gone) Yellow in color with Matt Black Bonnet & Boot....

Would really appreciate if there's bros out there who witnessed it, pls email me!

Edited by InnocentCar

no obvious paint mark of other colour. now can only report police and see what insurance co say... sigh..car is just couple of months old

time to get a in-car video recorder

Not sure how you park your car, but at MSCP, try to avoid turning areas, if really no choice have to park at those area, try to park as inwards as possible, if you think your car is too long, then no choice just park else where.

Of course there are still idiots that drive into someone else car no matter what.

How new?

Still got people buy Lancer?

I feel for your hit and run. Maybe tonight number come out first prize.

You very bad leh...ppl cannot buy new lancer meh, not as if the AD is gone. :D .

Bro, seems like chances like quite low to find the culprit, why not let WS access the damage and cost to rectify, if doesn't cost too much $, pay thr own pocket instead of claiming OD. Claming OD chances like your next renewal gotto pay more for premium.

Turbocharged

Part and parcel of car ownership, no choice but to suck thumb and pay own damage