Katong 112 valet service

Eagle8964

Just went there for dinner around evening time. While waiting in the queue into the carpark,witness 2 valet driver who are shifting the stretch of park car right beside the queue.

Both drivers just sprint and E brake for the distance of 20m,1 of them while opening the door of a volks beetles even hit the wall beside it and just walk away like nothing happen.

Saw another 1 shifting a black wrx braking inches away from the front car..

Although the valet parking are free,i advise all to avoid if possible..If really have to let them park your car,pls check for any damage. [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

And for some reasons they have to wind down the drivers window. No clue why...

In case the door locked itself and the keys are inside............

Twincharged

just went to Changi City Point ... they also got complimentary valet parking ... but you have to buy something there and then"redeem" your car from the valet service with your receipt.

but decided to park myself ... waited for almost half an hour in the que to get into the car-park !!

• Praise 1

Cars were parked about an inch behind each other. Tats how close they can park to the car in front, quite amazing

Understand that they have to close up gaps between cars to make space,just that the way they sprint and stop.. [shakehead]

I will never let some unknown stranger drive my car.

what if u go to a place that only allows valet parking?

Neutral Newbie

Just went there yesterday for my dinner with my family. And got an argument with this valet parking guy. We were stopping at one side waiting for one car to exit so we could park the car. And this valet drove up from behind horned at us and also blocked the other from coming out the lot. He waved his hand and signalling us to go away. My bro and I were so angry and got down our car and talked to him. He told us that he wanted the parking lot and told us to park at the handicapped lot in front. We were so angry and told him to ask we wanted to speak to his manager. He kept quiet for awhile until the security officer asked him to go. Attach is the photo taken. So when you go to this place, please beware of the valet service. :angry: post-101522-1331430422_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ngsengpoh
  • Praise 1

Some of them are just pure farkers who think nothing of abusing their power and misplaced trust.

I will never let them park my car. My time is not precious, I can afford to wait and wait at crowded hospitals or NTUC finest or shopping malls.

Valet are mostly for rich and important people whose time is more precious than their assets.

Just went there for dinner around evening time. While waiting in the queue into the carpark,witness 2 valet driver who are shifting the stretch of park car right beside the queue.

Both drivers just sprint and E brake for the distance of 20m,1 of them while opening the door of a volks beetles even hit the wall beside it and just walk away like nothing happen.

Saw another 1 shifting a black wrx braking inches away from the front car..

Although the valet parking are free,i advise all to avoid if possible..If really have to let them park your car,pls check for any damage. [shakehead]

if got damages, they also will not compensate you right?

Supercharged

Since where in the earth are valet responsible with damage to your ride one... its all stated in the fine prints somewhere out there...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

furthermore .... its FREE !!?? ... so even if got things missing from your car ... also too bad lor ....

Some of them are just pure farkers who think nothing of abusing their power and misplaced trust.

I will never let them park my car. My time is not precious, I can afford to wait and wait at crowded hospitals or NTUC finest or shopping malls.

Valet are mostly for rich and important people whose time is more precious than their assets.

If u go Thomas medical center than u will have no chance to park yourself..

Normally I dnt let any 1 drive my car(not even valet driver) but during my wife give birth recently @TMC,I got no choice have to let valet park my car cos u got no 2nd options..

Lucky that 3 times I'm happy with their services..

Some insurance policy don't cover other except for named drivers. Do take note.

actually, i find this very strange also. in most cases, high end sports cars are only insured under named drivers and typically, these cars are valet parked. i still wonder why they would take the risk. damaging the car is one thing, if a life is taken because the valet pharker loses control or chut stun, it would be a really sticky situation for both the owner and the valet pharker. are these pharkers covered by some special insurance?

any bros can enlighten?

what if u go to a place that only allows valet parking?

Haha i'll park elsewhere or insist that i park the car myself. Don't trust these morons who can't afford cars but want to have the feel of driving one.

If u go Thomas medical center than u will have no chance to park yourself..

Normally I dnt let any 1 drive my car(not even valet driver) but during my wife give birth recently @TMC,I got no choice have to let valet park my car cos u got no 2nd options..

Lucky that 3 times I'm happy with their services..

Thomson medical centre valet service is good. I have used them since my 2 kids born there and gynae also there, so i have used their valet service many times. So far no problem.

↡ Advertisement