Simple things that make your day

Davidklt

I have this recurring dream of examination.

I need to see a doctor.

Maybe due to our stressful student days. I have such dream from time to time.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Maybe due to our stressful student days. I have such dream from time to time.

Could also be due to current stressful work.

Dreams like this would come, for example, when I am tasked to give presentations which I had no time to digest or prepare.

Playing game with the girl you like and don't have the courage to tell her. By just admiring the way she played the game is a bliss.

Off topic a bit. One of the biggest regret one can have in life is not telling the girl you like you like her. What is the worse that could happen?

Playing game with the girl you like and don't have the courage to tell her. By just admiring the way she played the game is a bliss.

Off topic a bit. One of the biggest regret one can have in life is not telling the girl you like you like her. What is the worse that could happen?

Depend on how you look at it. Perhaps just playing together is good enough? Not a tragedy definitely.

having a plate of curry rice fron Ahmad Food stall (golden shoe 3rd floor)!

that plate of curry rice really magical, always brings a smile to my face! [thumbsup]

should put her age, otherwise, it sounded a bit like incest leh.

7...she's 7.....

since when Incest become the norm? why the first thing that comes to your mind when u hear kiss and hug from daughter is incest??? what have you been watching man...lol

Edited by Baphomet

Agreeeeeeeee lol. Just watching her play makes my day haha =D even when we are losing in badminton pair lol. Which usually if its a guy partner, he will get *%(#/%#-#-#/#-% from me if he miss hit the shuttercock whahahhaahaaha.

Able to be healthy and no illness everyday when i wake up from bed. [:)]

1. Remember to remember the body is still relatively healthy and able to do things maybe i cant do in 10 years' time.

2. Standing by the roadside on a windy day, waiting to see the wind blow skirts high high at the bustop opposite.

3. Pushing my kart at corners/bends 99.9999% at the limit...

↡ Advertisement