SAF Chief Guards Officer quits over 'personal reasons'

Piyopico

Turbocharged

What juicy news is going to come out next??

By the way, it is very strange to state "personal reasons" for resignation... usually people in senior posts in a company would say "to pursue other interests", at the most.

For a person selected to head NDP org comm, usually should be earmarked for some high position already... just need to go with the flow.

Edited by Sosaria

Turbocharged

Already rumored to be the one that will contest in Hougang SMC by PAP. Let's wait and see whether is it the case.

If it is so than he resign should be more than personal reason already.

If it is not, than let's move on.. :D :D :D

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/03/...rsonal-reasons/

Nevertheless, is there such a total lack of candidates that they got to pull this guy out of his duties so abruptly? Hard to believe, IMHO.

And what about the poor fellow who's been working so hard in Hougang - albeit without tasting success - all this while?? They're just going to bench him? [laugh]

Nevertheless, is there such a total lack of candidates that they got to pull this guy out of his duties so abruptly? Hard to believe, IMHO.

And what about the poor fellow who's been working so hard in Hougang - albeit without tasting success - all this while?? They're just going to bench him? [laugh]

Anyway all is rumored until PAP officially announce who will be the candidates that will contest in Hougang SMC lor.

*If he resign very much early before the Yaw scandal no one will think it that way, but too bad he just resign at this timing which make people start to think that way even without anyone posting in the forum.

Edited by Yewheng

Hypersonic

What juicy news is going to come out next??

By the way, it is very strange to state "personal reasons" for resignation... usually people in senior posts in a company would say "to pursue other interests", at the most.

For a person selected to head NDP org comm, usually should be earmarked for some high position already... just need to go with the flow.

Maybe another scandal coming up so he already "pursued" that interest. Now had to leave for "personal reasons".

Maybe another scandal coming up so he already "pursued" that interest. Now had to leave for "personal reasons".

Hope not. Dosen't look very good image for SAF. I rather he quit to contest in Hougang SMC than quit because of scandal. [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

Hope not. Dosen't look very good image for SAF. I rather he quit to contest in Hougang SMC than quit because of scandal. [laugh] [laugh]

Recently a lot of high profile cases so even if there is no scandal, people will still think it as so until he explains why he quit so sudden.

Recently a lot of high profile cases so even if there is no scandal, people will still think it as so until he explains why he quit so sudden.

True.

first impression is preempt scandal. from this article, don't seem like to me going to run for hougang smc.

the reporter is also giving me headache when i read "Senior SAF officers must give at least three months' notice before tendering their resignation."

it's 3 months notice period. notice period start from the day letter of resignation is tendered. how can someone give 3 months notice then tender letter?

Turbocharged

Yau sounds like Yaw and hope Hougang residents will confuse and vote for him. :D

Yours is really the best theory... [laugh][thumbsup]

a few reasons :

1. He wanted to shout the commands on National day but they say his voice not loud enough so he resign.

2. He is under tremendous pressure as his wife wanna divorce him for working too late and neglected family ?

3. He was implicated to having misconduct with female IT executive ?

Frankly these are all speculations... why you guys so Kaypoh one ?

I resigned why nobody ask why ?

so sad to be a nobody nobody but chew ?

The Department of Defense had confirmed his resignation, according to the report.

Errr....since when we have a Department of Defense?

As far as I know only the US of A uses that term for their "Ministry of Defence".

Is this another "story" from TRE?

[rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Edited by Vulcann
↡ Advertisement