[VIDEO] Always give way... Karma is just round the corner.

A5ph

Neutral Newbie

And notice the driver of the blue car (pointing angrily at the cam?) just before he hits the car in front.

↡ Advertisement

I have encounter this before at PIE towards Changi Lornie Exit, volvo driver angry at another que cutter, keep inching forward to f the driver and he bang the front lorry right infront of me, lucky I change lane before I get stuck behind him.

It could be the driving culture in some countries too.

This is how pple drive in Mauritius.. the pointer has the right of way.

My driver was pointing at others in x-sections w/o traffic lights the whole day.

Some idiot who didnt signal and tried to cut me off while at the jam at woodlands checkpoint.

I didnt give way....

He hit the car infront of him while "fighting" with me..

Reasons Y I didnt give way is very simple:

Everyone in the jam there is no rush.

Kid in his car was not belt up and worst part of all, making funny faces to others.

Some idiot who didnt signal and tried to cut me off while at the jam at woodlands checkpoint.

I didnt give way....

He hit the car infront of him while "fighting" with me..

Reasons Y I didnt give way is very simple:

Everyone in the jam there is no rush.

Kid in his car was not belt up and worst part of all, making funny faces to others.

He hit the car infront of him instead of hitting your car? [:/] My colleague also encountered at the checkpoint, and he didnt give way and in the end both cars hit together! :blink:

thailand is a good example.. congested traffic but every1 wil auto give way when need to

Yes... they have one of the worst jams....

but the driving ethics of the ppl there are pretty amazing...

Singapore would be too if we all used what we learnt on the road...

hahaha but too bad... [laugh]

He hit the car infront of him instead of hitting your car? [:/] My colleague also encountered at the checkpoint, and he didnt give way and in the end both cars hit together! :blink:

haha.... yap, he hit the front car and I escape :D ...

Spore will never be like Thailand and will never learnt. We are brought up in the Culture where Kiasu is built into our mindset. From young we are taught to queue for whatever thing we wanted to buy and after queueing for long period, would you be graciously let a queue cutter cut into yours queue? If you do, then its Balls to you!!

For me, I would see circumstances. If I leave 1 vehicle length when the front car infront of me move off and there is this car who have signal the intent to cut in, I would glady let him in. But if that bugger didnt signal or wanted to cut in with last min signal, I will horn him & block him off instantly and see who got the last say. Worst to worst if kena bang by him, lets go see video lor. Mostly, when switching lane one got to see if there is clear traffic or not before switch lane. Else got to signal early and wait for opportunity to do it safely and not act Bossesly demanding the right to switch lane and expect ppl to give way to you.

i encountered alot,they think my chery QQ good to eat.but too bad i don't give these mother fu%ker a chance to cut in.

Spore will never be like Thailand and will never learnt. We are brought up in the Culture where Kiasu is built into our mindset. From young we are taught to queue for whatever thing we wanted to buy and after queueing for long period, would you be graciously let a queue cutter cut into yours queue? If you do, then its Balls to you!!

For me, I would see circumstances. If I leave 1 vehicle length when the front car infront of me move off and there is this car who have signal the intent to cut in, I would glady let him in. But if that bugger didnt signal or wanted to cut in with last min signal, I will horn him & block him off instantly and see who got the last say. Worst to worst if kena bang by him, lets go see video lor. Mostly, when switching lane one got to see if there is clear traffic or not before switch lane. Else got to signal early and wait for opportunity to do it safely and not act Bossesly demanding the right to switch lane and expect ppl to give way to you.

[thumbsup]

those who acts angels here giving way to q-cutter are probably the usual ones q-cutters themselves.

i encountered alot,they think my chery QQ good to eat.but too bad i don't give these mother fu%ker a chance to cut in.

Wad if he wave his hand? will u give way ?

[thumbsup]

those who acts angels here giving way to q-cutter are probably the usual ones q-cutters themselves.

Give way is right, Q cutter is wrong.. if there no Q cutter.. how we going to give way ?