G2K shirts will shrink nowadays?

Babyt

Just curious....anyone brought their shirts recently? especially those smart casual range?

i brought 3 shirts last end of yr and noticed all of them shrink and i feel so tight wearing them.

i sent my shirts to G2K and 2 weeks later, they called to tell me cotton material will shrink PERIOD. So there I go .. lan lan.

when i told them i can fit in 15.5 at their boutique, she told me because its not yet wash. LOL

↡ Advertisement

Since when G2K shirts will shrink after washing? Is that their latest range? [:/] If your shirt got tighter, it's better. Cause it's make you look fiter and smarter lo. :D

since when people speak with period this period that?

is this some kind of new generation slang for the girls?

Since when G2K shirts will shrink after washing? Is that their latest range? [:/] If your shirt got tighter, it's better. Cause it's make you look fiter and smarter lo. :D

if girl will show 2 Limau [laugh] [laugh]

bot 1 G2000 shirt last yr and seem to be tighter the last i wore it.....actually i prefer the U2 range but cant seem to find their boutique no more [bigcry] [bigcry]

(edited)

even if shrink wont shrink so much until my 15.5 sized become like 15 sized and worst still...its straight slim style.

i brought them somewhere last oct-nov 2011. I can still wear my old g2k shirts and other brand shirts....

have u ever visit a boutique and the staff tells u to buy a bigger sized shirt because cotton will shrink? i think its a joke and no one will buy if u said that.

Edited by Babyt

even if shrink wont shrink so much until my 15.5 sized become like 15 sized and worst still...its straight slim style.

i brought them somewhere last oct-nov 2011. I can still wear my old g2k shirts and other brand shirts....

have u ever visit a boutique and the staff tells u to buy a bigger sized shirt because cotton will shrink? i think its a joke and no one will buy if u said that.

i think the sales person will say anything to make the sale

if its the last piece.

too small: don't worry, wash already will expand

too big: don't worry, wash already will shrink

i already said i m still wearing my old shirts. only recently few mths old g2k shirts i have brought cant wear so something is wrong w their cotton quality.

(edited)

G2k is cheap. but because its cheap, i expect them to be able to refund me or do 1 to 1 exchange easily.

the problem lies with its material that shrink so much within less than 5 mths...its pissed me. i do not think i deserved to waste money like that. i might as well go back to Robinsons.

Edited by Babyt

Neutral Newbie

Well G2 is not exactly a premium brand so have to give and take abit la.

Think G2k is at premium outlet in Malaysia hor! [laugh]

I bought a pair of trouser from G2k, original length is too long so i asked to alter it to just nice. Brought back and wash 1 time, the trouser became 3/4 length.

That was the last time I went into a G2k shop.

since when people speak with period this period that?

is this some kind of new generation slang for the girls?

I dunno what does putting a period at the end of a sentence mean. Is it some online language slang? Seldom hear ppl speak ending with a period but online yes. And also why period always muz spell with cap on? Hope to shed some light

Edited by Curahee

I bought a pair of trouser from G2k, original length is too long so i asked to alter it to just nice. Brought back and wash 1 time, the trouser became 3/4 length.

That was the last time I went into a G2k shop.

Seems like not only their shirt will shrink, their pants also same?! :blink:

↡ Advertisement