Diablo 3 Release Date= 15 May 2012!

Sucker

oh boy i havent touch pc game since uni, it feels so out of routine i dont even want to sit thru the splash screen let alone think about the game, cars news on the other hand sounds much tastier

Neutral Newbie

ergonomics wise, desktop hands down if you are prepared to game for long periods.

Alternatively, use laptop, but plug in keyboard n mouse while playing games... just like me. [laugh] Abit bo liao as some may say, but its a better / economical choice since i need the portability of a laptop as compared to having a desktop n laptop at the same time.

I hope D3 comes with a version for mac, if not gonna give it a miss.

Edited by ShogunSg

Supercharged

the time is here.

but does anyone knows the specs requirement?

i already pre order the game, even build a desktop for it years back.

just wanna check if the desktop still could support.

Probably not ultra high.

These specifications were rather mild as compared to the computer components that the market have right now.

I suppose the gameplay should be quite comfortable without any lag if you have these requirement but of course if you set it to ultra-high, it will be a different story altogether.

Geeeesh, D3 already?

Seemed not too long ago I was still battling beasts, demons, undeads, sorcerers, etc in catacombs in D1. Man, the way the foul beasts jumped you and the boss kings whacked you kept your adrenalin shooting to the roof then...And you have to constantly collect gold and choose to upgrade or ditch armor, swords, potions, etc.

It was one of the most exciting RPG I have ever played.

Did not complete D2 because the interface was abit different and IIRC you have to go all the way back to the portal where you started once your character got killed as well as you could not save the game at the moment you wanted. Gave up after a few rounds.

Anyway, not likely that I will upgrade my dinosaur PC to play D3.

Good luck to Diablo fan bros who are drooling all over this [laugh] [laugh]

Geeeesh, D3 already?

Seemed not too long ago I was still battling beasts, demons, undeads, sorcerers, etc in catacombs in D1. Man, the way the foul beasts jumped you and the boss kings whacked you kept your adrenalin shooting to the roof then...And you have to constantly collect gold and choose to upgrade or ditch armor, swords, potions, etc.

It was one of the most exciting RPG I have ever played.

Did not complete D2 because the interface was abit different and IIRC you have to go all the way back to the portal where you started once your character got killed as well as you could not save the game at the moment you wanted. Gave up after a few rounds.

Anyway, not likely that I will upgrade my dinosaur PC to play D3.

Good luck to Diablo fan bros who are drooling all over this [laugh] [laugh]

Err... there is town portal which you should put when you think you are in danger. [sweatdrop]

Probably not ultra high.

These specifications were rather mild as compared to the computer components that the market have right now.

I suppose the gameplay should be quite comfortable without any lag if you have these requirement but of course if you set it to ultra-high, it will be a different story altogether.

as of current computer games technology had not surpass the hardware yet. (except for supreme commander 1.)

4870 can play all games at ultra high setting. in fact most recommended spec was 3870..

anyway if it cannot play as ultra high setting, this mean i need to upgrade my graphic card liao. :wub:

Time to initiate Operation Upgrade PC

This kind of game need a tok kong PC to enjoy the game fully.

I played Starcraft 2 with a lok kok computer and settings at minimum. The game was fun but graphics was like Starcraft 1.

Then I played it on my friend's PC and OMG! You can see the units slowly burning to death, buildings and vehicles explode while spewing debris.

↡ Advertisement