Soft99 meta-clean

oomph

Neutral Newbie

just bought this to clean my PEARL WHITE 5year old odysset... what can i say ... CHEAP AND GOOD [thumbsup]

407en.jpg

got lots of ang-mo brand in my storeroom, but this one cleans the best. see so many stains after 5 years come out so easily.

its a cleaner-polish-wax in one, so good for lazy folks like me.

↡ Advertisement

does it leave white specks of powdery stuff while u r buffing off the product after applying? how much and buy from where?

think ntuc XTRA got sell

Haha, you also collect car care products.

I also have the soft99. But the silver cleaner wax.

Yes, its good, easy to apply, and no whitish powder.

Yes this is the best liquid wax for its price, with abrasive cleaning properties as well. It remove scratches as well, especially at door handles part. Price should be $12.90 or less available at most petrol kiosk.

Thanks for the recommendation! Track this topic for myron reviews. How long does it take u for one session? Application procedures? Any tips for best results?

At Autobacs, there is something similar also from SOFT99 but for many different type of coloured cars... EG. Black/Red/Blue/Yellow/White etc...

Anyone tried before this one that I've mentioned.. ?

I am using those range from Autob@cs.

Cant tell if it's same design in different tin, cos I haven't used the previous type.

Neutral Newbie

$11.90 or less, at most petrol kiosk.

darn, i got it for $13.70 from Standford Tyres. impulse purchase, but good find nonetheless.

it says metallic, pearl and mica finish, that's why i bought it. there's a cheaper version in a blue tin that's meant for non-metallic finishes.

no powder residue, and if you leave the 'lotion" on too long, it sets in and starts to harden, so better to do small sections at a time. instructions says dry 5-10 minutes then polish. I'm doing it at 3 mins to save my arms :)

closest i can think off is Jeff werkstatt similarily - apply thin coating, rub in (and see dirt lift off), allow to dry (do other areas), return to buff.

I seriously have not seen so much dirt lifted off...so its really visually impressive especially on white. the included sponge is perfect too. what's more you can wash it out, and it washes clean. somehow the polish/wax is water soluble.

going to see if i can use it for home stuff now e.g PC casing :)