What is the most extravagent hobby you have? (excluding Car)

Espresso

Fishing??

the Equipments goto upgrade from trip to trip, lines also costed a bomb for the reels, jigs , poppers and weights.

plus the expenditure of the trips, big big hole in the wallet.

haiz

Neutral Newbie

travel, money you spent and no tangible to keep [:(] [:(]

Same ask KTV, geylang and what have you... [laugh]

$5 girl help you pcc on the spot at LSB? The girl chio enough to make your didi stand or not?? Or the $5 is ransom money to free your didi from her hands? [laugh][laugh]

errr........... LSB inside dark dark, can't really see the faces, unless yours touch also can't stand, so why worry... [:p]

Edited by Picnic06

Neutral Newbie

errr........... LSB inside dark dark, can't really see the faces, unless yours touch also can't stand, so why worry... [:p]

Cannot lah, like that gay in long hair blow for you you also shiok in dark dark LSB... where got LSB cannot see the girl face one... Like that I better not go! [laugh] Save the $5 and don't make myself puke if it's an ugly girl or a gay touching my didi... [laugh]

OI DON'T SPOILER LAH ..... !!!!!! [mad] [mad] [mad] [mad] [mad]

Limbei at episode 252. I forced myself not to read the manga so that the anime is more exciting.

LOL.. go faster [laugh]

Turbocharged

Raising our two naughties... [cool]

Very, very true. Actually, my hobby doesn't seem so extravagant anymore, when I total up the expenses to raise the kids - even the costs of enrichment class, learning music, etc. already ... [knife] [knife] [knife]

You could in future when the COE quota is reduced.

Perhaps you need to register a car company and get the necessary licence to bid for customers....and maybe 200 available IC number.

Say if the quota is reduced to about 200 per category. (174 quota for goods vehicle per round, maybe you can mess up this category)

You will need around $1mil to mess with the system.

I think dealers need to deposit $5000 per Coe bids.

201 x $5000 = $1,005,000

All bid at the same high bid level of exact same value, say $99,999.

Since the number of same bids is more than the quota, the entire 200 quota will be carried forward to the next few biding.

Alternatively you can enter 199 bids at the last five minutes...put in a exact same bids at $1 below the highest bid price. The outcome will be only a few will get their bids for that round. And if the kiasu AD put in very high bids like $100,000, the few of them may just get their wishes come true, paying the high price of their rackless bids.

Good luck.

I wish I could...

buy up all cat A COE for 3 consecutive months and watch people kpkb in MCF...

[laugh]

Edited by SimonTan
↡ Advertisement