Part Time Admin Staff Wanted

VenomMX

JSSL Arsenal Soccer School is looking for a part time administrator to work on weekends.

1) only open to females (as all the other admin staff are females)

2) only open to Singaporeans (dont want to give this lobang to FT) [:p]

3) able to commit on saturdays and sundays (8am-7pm)

4) outdoor working environment (NOT an office job)

5) basic admin work, but most of the time handling customers (parents of the kids) or potential customers

6) fluent in english, friendly, sporty, efficient, good with handling customers

7) Working venues include UWC East, Victoria Junior College, Tanglin Trust School, and the Floating Platform.

8 ) $10/hour

A perfect part time job especially for students, who wish to earn a decent pay, and yet not interfere with their studies. However, I must say that your weekends will definitely be "burnt", due to work from 8am to 7pm. So I think it will be better if you have some sort of a passion for soccer, so at least you will enjoy what you are doing every weekend.

For "unofficial" enquiries, for example, questions like "why is it only on weekends?", or "can males apply?", sms me at 97823647. :D

For official enquires, contact Rina (Head Admin) at 63485780, or email [email protected]

jssl.jpg

jssl2.jpg

↡ Advertisement

JSSL Arsenal Soccer School is looking for another part time administrator to work on weekends.

2) only open to Singaporeans

5) basic admin work, but most of the time handling customers (parents of the kids) or potential customers

7) Working venues include UWC East, Victoria Junior College, Tanglin Trust School, and the Floating Platform.

8 ) $10/hour

A perfect part time job especially for students, who wish to earn a decent pay, and yet not interfere with their studies. However, I must say that your weekends will definitely be "burnt", due to work from 8am to 7pm. So I think it will be better if you have some sort of a passion for soccer, so at least you will enjoy what you are doing every weekend.

For "unofficial" enquiries, for example, questions like "why is it only on weekends?", or "can males apply?", sms/whatsapp me at 97823647.

For official enquires, contact Rina (Head Admin) at 63485780, or email [email protected]

Email your resume/CV to [email protected] AND TO [email protected]

jssl.jpg

jssl2.jpg

JSSL Arsenal Soccer School is looking for a part time administrator to work on weekends.

2) only open to Singaporeans (dont want to give this lobang to FT) [:p]

8 ) $10/hour

For "unofficial" enquiries, for example, questions like "why is it only on weekends?", or "can males apply?", sms me at 97823647. :D

Can advertise here meh?

Can advertise here meh?

Sure, why not? [:p] .

Shipping company is looking for a receptionist cum PA to the Branch Manager.

Must be a SYT, not open to OL & Lians as office already got these head count accounted for.

Salary depending on working hours & other services she would had to commit to the BM.