The new Persona R P3-21A & Exora Bold will soon be here!

Mustang

Just receive an email from Proton regarding these models and yes they will bring in the Exora Bold Light turbo mpv sooner after they cleared the Exora MC stocks latest by May.The new Persona replacement also will make appearance by mid year and they will only bring the high line version that pack with features suchs as light pressure turbo CFE 1.6 engine,7 speed Cvt with manual mode,Reverse cam,Built in DVD and gps,Auto wiper,Windows with sensor,6 airbags,daylight led lights,push start button,6 speed for manual and autofold led wing mirrors.Also they will bring a few units of the new Saga FL 1.3 with led wing mirrors,full power windows,USB/bluetooth audio,New meter panel,new design headlamps and rear led lights.

↡ Advertisement

Was told by my friend the Exora Bold is now at Proton Ubi showroom - only the normal version but not the Turbo version, selling price is still below $100k after the launching discount.

The unit is for show only and no test drive allow yet. Smoke taillight, partial bodykit and DVD player now come standard but for leather seat still need to top up as usual.

Probably pay them a visit when the turbo version available for test drive.... [:)]

Just receive an email from Proton regarding these models and yes they will bring in the Exora Bold Light turbo mpv sooner after they cleared the Exora MC stocks latest by May.The new Persona replacement also will make appearance by mid year and they will only bring the high line version that pack with features suchs as light pressure turbo CFE 1.6 engine,7 speed Cvt with manual mode,Reverse cam,Built in DVD and gps,Auto wiper,Windows with sensor,6 airbags,daylight led lights,push start button,6 speed for manual and autofold led wing mirrors.Also they will bring a few units of the new Saga FL 1.3 with led wing mirrors,full power windows,USB/bluetooth audio,New meter panel,new design headlamps and rear led lights.

didnt see this..great! [thumbsup]

That is the price you have to pay if theres no opposition to this idea and Singaporeans are generally, "come what take what" type of people. We will never do a Jakarta protest here though sometimes it seems to be the only way out.

Every problem and issue in Singapore is solved by $$$. Other ideas which decrease or limit the profit will be dished away for "consideration". Well, suck it up dude.

Was told that the Exora Bold can be tested this weekend..... [bounce1]

But I need to pay visit to someone in Malaysia so cannot make it this weekend.... [:(]

Probably next week after I return. Current price now is $109K, after history high COE @ $64K [furious]

Maybe those who interested can do it and feedback how good is this new CEF engine :D

Just saw 2 units @ Ubi not sure whether the normal aspirated or the single turbo version.The Proton Preve will be here also but not sure whether they bring in 2 version ie IAFM and CFE.Think buy the CFE more better.Light turbo 140ps@5000rpm 205nm@2000-3000rpm more than enough for Sg roads.

Test drive the Preve 1.6 turbo Cvt at JB.The so called cvt 1st gear is a bit slow but after that the torque power start to kicks in and voila I managed to drive up till 110 effortless till the salesman ask me to slow down.Handling is almost perfect and cornering at speed up to 100 there's less body roll.Theres a paddle shift too and a button to feel 'gear change'.Gearbox is Punch from Belgium and body is quite solid.

The Preve' light turbo will soon make its way here and if COE down to $35-40k I wouldn't hesitate to trade in my Saga BLM although my heart is droll for the Exora Bold.Problem is I co-share Exora CPS with my bro in law..4 kids a maid and wife you'll think they will sit comfortably?Only sacrifice I would made is wife driving and me ride my bike during long trips to Malaysia.But if d price almost d same with Exora bold I wouldn't mind that either

Just saw 2 units @ Ubi not sure whether the normal aspirated or the single turbo version.The Proton Preve will be here also but not sure whether they bring in 2 version ie IAFM and CFE.Think buy the CFE more better.Light turbo 140ps@5000rpm 205nm@2000-3000rpm more than enough for Sg roads.

it looks rather small.. It is bigger than the Persona?

it looks rather small.. It is bigger than the Persona?

Interior is much bigger than Gen2 but boot capacity can't beat Persona.Got 2 version 1 is Normal Campro IAFM with diff ECU and CVT 110hp@5750rpm 150nm@4000rpm other Is CFE light turbo 140hp@5500rpm 205nm@2000rpm

Interior is much bigger than Gen2 but boot capacity can't beat Persona.Got 2 version 1 is Normal Campro IAFM with diff ECU and CVT 110hp@5750rpm 150nm@4000rpm other Is CFE light turbo 140hp@5500rpm 205nm@2000rpm

Not bad.. Haha.. I find the Persona rather powerful also though... 160kmh on the NSHW.. No problem

Not bad.. Haha.. I find the Persona rather powerful also though... 160kmh on the NSHW.. No problem

Agreed Bro.. Driving Persona now, used to drive E36 318iA before this and can say that my Persona is as stable as that old Bimmer at waaaay above speed limits and almost as awesome in the corners, a bit more body roll only.. But i get more rear leg room, bigger boot and cheaper maintenance.. Haha.. Overall very happy with my car.. Only the low end no power..

↡ Advertisement