Donation to family of Mr Chandra Mogan - Cleaner killed

Tigerwoods

Dear MCFers

I don't know whether this is against MCF rules but I think let us make a pledge to donate some money to the family of late Mr Chandra Mogan who died in a freak accident in the Budget Terminal.

Looking at the wife and 3 kids without the sole breadwinner, I think wwe ought to do something for them.

Can the moderators set-up a donation drive for MCFers to send money or gifts in kind to the family.

Thank you very much

Tigerwoods.

↡ Advertisement

Dear MCFers

I don't know whether this is against MCF rules but I think let us make a pledge to donate some money to the family of late Mr Chandra Mogan who died in a freak accident in the Budget Terminal.

Looking at the wife and 3 kids without the sole breadwinner, I think wwe ought to do something for them.

Can the moderators set-up a donation drive for MCFers to send money or gifts in kind to the family.

Thank you very much

Tigerwoods.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/changi-airport-op...99s-family.html

Those who wish to help the family of the cleaner who died after being run over by a hijacked taxi on Saturday morning can now do so.

The Changi Airport Group (CAG) has opened a donation channel to the public to help the distressed family tide over hard times after the passing of Chandra Mogan, 34.

In a note published on its Facebook page on Monday, CAG said it has heard and is responding to the calls and e-mails from concerned members of the public for a way to make donations.

Those who wish to do so may now mail their cheques, addressed to

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/changi-airport-op...99s-family.html

Those who wish to help the family of the cleaner who died after being run over by a hijacked taxi on Saturday morning can now do so.

The Changi Airport Group (CAG) has opened a donation channel to the public to help the distressed family tide over hard times after the passing of Chandra Mogan, 34.

In a note published on its Facebook page on Monday, CAG said it has heard and is responding to the calls and e-mails from concerned members of the public for a way to make donations.

Those who wish to do so may now mail their cheques, addressed to

Mustank !

மிகவும் நன்றி

no problem. i went around my office people see who wanna donate. everybody lumpang one cheque, one stamp and one envelope! [grin]

no problem. i went around my office people see who wanna donate. everybody lumpang one cheque, one stamp and one envelope! [grin]

Can we Mcfers make it the same way like your Office colleagues did ? ONE CHEQUE, ONE STAMP & ONE MAILING OUT [confused]

Dear MCFers

Thank you very much

Tigerwoods.

[thumbsup][nod]

Can we Mcfers make it the same way like your Office colleagues did ? ONE CHEQUE, ONE STAMP & ONE MAILING OUT [confused]

hard lah.....better ownself send in...... :ph34r:

As a word of advice, folks who want to make a donation should just mail it to the address as given in the papers.

It is best not to organize any group donations.

In other forums, there were cases of "good samaritians" scamming donations from forummers.

This is not to say anyone here have bad intentions, just that we should try to prevent misunderstandings from happening.

hard lah.....better ownself send in...... :ph34r:

Hi, Bro Mustank,

What's like ?....(Group Buy)......

1 Mcfer offered his Bank Account No. for MCF donors to TT monies over into his Account, his responsibility is to create a day to day up-dating of the active live donation reporting here with name list of donors and their specify amount without discrepency.

At the closing dateline, than he with others joining will send Cash to the Family with MCF Donation Pledge for the family with black & white acknowledgement together with video clip to post here for evidence.

Regards,

Fongmy

aiyah unless u no cheque book, just donate yourself lah! [laugh]

The previous few big time scandals in Singapore involved with reputed Organisations/Associations had wipe off my confidence completely, I rather go to the family straight or hand over to someone that I know and trust to help [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement